By Emily Andes Congratulations Gretchen Englander!! Though there were many, many amazing submissions to the contest, when I saw Gretchen’s photo I was instantly transported back to summer. She did a great job capturing one of the most beloved spots on camp, the beit knesset, and had a great explanation of why the picture was so important to her. Congrats again Gretchen! Thanks so much to everyone who participated. Remember, it’s never to early to start thinking about what memories you plan to capture next summer! Speaking of next summer, have you registered yet? You can now register online and [...]
on August 31, 2011
By Emily Andes With the announcement (boy it sure is weird to write that word, I still pause every time I do, half expecting the computer to start singing at me) last week of the ‘Scenes of Summer’ photo contest, I’m sure many of you have been flipping through your photos trying to find a favorite. With one more week left before the contest closes you have plenty of time to select your best shot. In case you were having trouble deciding which photo to submit I decided to scan through the many, many, many pictures our photographers captured this [...]
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- Earth Night July 26, 2011
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone May 22, 2013
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 18 days, 5 hours, 16 minutes, 48 seconds