By Jackie Glazer and Taylor Weiss Hey GFCers! We are Jackie Glazer and Taylor Weiss, two Avodahs that were lucky enough to shadow the lovely, wonderful, and abatiwaha ( a Dan Nichols inspired Swahili word for fantastic) Emily Andes. Our experience as shadows were similar to Carly’s, but we were lucky enough to have a special event going on tonight, THE DAN NICHOLS CONCERT!!! The evening started out with a delci0us Thanksgiving dinner that consisted of turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and ended with the GFC special recipe for cherry pie. YUMMY! We used this opportunity to think of some of [...]
- “As You Teach, You Learn.” (Midrash Tehilim) June 13, 2012
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- A Suburban Dilemma with a Camp Solution May 1, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Kibbutz Maccabiah favorite things shabbat camp evening program admin summer2013 contests Houston Cornerstone impact of camp Garin Greene Faculty eco-village favorites passover Greening Greene activities Birthright Sustainability video Opening Day avodah photos S'ganim Alumni Directors evening programs Dan Nichols olim NFTY intersession Staff Israel bunks campers Kesher community garden retreats contest gadol All units
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 22 days, 16 hours, 39 minutes, 11 seconds