By Emily Andes Not even triple digit temperatures can keep us from activities at Greene (don’t worry, we’re taking lots of water breaks!). One of the best parts of camp is getting to sign up and participate in things that you would never do in your normal life. Whether it’s arts and crafts or fencing, camp allows you to go outside your comfort zone and try new experiences. At Greene we pride ourselves on being able to offer so many activity choices to campers. Every day our Bonim through Melachim campers get to participate in a sports and arts activity, [...]
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- Earth Night July 26, 2011
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone May 22, 2013
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Staff impact of camp admin Birthright video Dan Nichols avodah evening programs Sustainability bunks favorite things All units Kibbutz retreats evening program Cornerstone Maccabiah Israel eco-village Directors Opening Day passover garden NFTY Houston Faculty summer2013 S'ganim favorites olim activities Garin Greene campers shabbat summer 2013 gadol Greening Greene contests photos community contest intersession Alumni camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 19 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes, 52 seconds