And that is the magic of Jewish summer camp – we’re able to excite kids about their Jewish selves at a time in their lives when more often that identity is defined by others – parents, teachers, rabbis, etc.. Camp is fun, camp is energizing and the camp experience is defined by each camper.
Tag Archives | Jewish identity
- “As You Teach, You Learn.” (Midrash Tehilim) June 13, 2012
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- A Suburban Dilemma with a Camp Solution May 1, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Dan Nichols retreats garden Kesher community favorites Faculty intersession passover bunks Garin Greene Maccabiah Israel eco-village Cornerstone Staff All units Birthright Sustainability contest contests Kibbutz activities olim photos admin NFTY summer2013 video Opening Day favorite things evening programs Houston S'ganim gadol Directors campers avodah shabbat evening program Alumni camp Greening Greene impact of camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 21 days, 22 hours, 29 minutes, 50 seconds