By Emily Andes One of the reasons we keep returning to camp summer after summer are the traditions. We like knowing that Friday night’s dinner will always be fried chicken, that Maccabiah will always be ‘cancelled’, that the ‘Jessica’ will always be the first Israeli dance, and that the Melachim/Kibbutz dance will be the social event of the season. It’s comforting to know that we will get to do our favorite activities, with our favorite people, in our favorite place, but every once in awhile it is nice to mix things up. This year we thought we could [...]
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- Earth Night July 26, 2011
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone May 22, 2013
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
admin NFTY summer 2013 community Houston Staff olim activities Garin Greene photos Maccabiah shabbat impact of camp avodah Faculty favorite things Birthright intersession All units eco-village bunks Dan Nichols gadol retreats Opening Day Israel evening program summer2013 Greening Greene S'ganim garden contests camp campers evening programs favorites Sustainability Cornerstone Kibbutz Alumni contest video Directors passover
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 20 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes, 1 second