Today is a very special day, Opening Day Session 1 2012!
on July 10, 2011
The first campers arrived at 4:57 this morning. At 4:57 am they pulled up to the gate, too eager and excited to not be at Greene another second. That excitement continued throughout the morning and the rest of the day when the gates opened four and a half hours later. An excitement of the start of something new, an awaiting adventure. An amazing feat considering the last Session I campers left just 4 days ago. Only 4 days to rest, reboot and do it all over again. But as Loui said to the staff last night, “It may be second [...]
- “As You Teach, You Learn.” (Midrash Tehilim) June 13, 2012
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- A Suburban Dilemma with a Camp Solution May 1, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 24 days, 3 hours, 55 minutes, 5 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago
11 months ago