Now that the summer of 2012 is in the history books, we have been looking back on some of the wonderful times we had but also looking ahead to summer 2013 and why we can’t wait for you to come to camp.
on August 26, 2012
on August 1, 2012
Loui often says that time is one of the most precious commodities at camp…
on August 31, 2011
By Emily Andes With the announcement (boy it sure is weird to write that word, I still pause every time I do, half expecting the computer to start singing at me) last week of the ‘Scenes of Summer’ photo contest, I’m sure many of you have been flipping through your photos trying to find a favorite. With one more week left before the contest closes you have plenty of time to select your best shot. In case you were having trouble deciding which photo to submit I decided to scan through the many, many, many pictures our photographers captured this [...]
- “As You Teach, You Learn.” (Midrash Tehilim) June 13, 2012
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- A Suburban Dilemma with a Camp Solution May 1, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 25 days, 7 hours, 50 minutes, 59 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago
11 months ago