Besides the awesome campers and staff at GFC, another important group that contribute to the success of the summer are the visiting faculty members. These faculty members give up their time to come visit us from their congregations in the Texas/Oklahoma region. They are a diverse mix of educators, cantors, and rabbis and we are so happy for them to be part of our camp community. Today, Rabbi David Lyon (Congregation Beth Israel Houston) shares his thoughts about camp. Rabbi Lyon brings an interesting perspective about camp seeing as he is an annual faculty member as well as a parent […]
- Meet the Scouts May 29, 2013
- Spring Time in Israel April 25, 2013
- Embracing Challenges: When the Entire Camp is My “Challenge Course” June 26, 2013
- Roswell Klal Yisrael Fellowship and GFC February 23, 2015
- An Experience of a Lifetime: Greene Goes to Costa Rica January 6, 2015
- How Summers at GFC Prepared Me for College December 19, 2014
- Sexy underwear: Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictur...
- Luke: Are you experiencing several twenty dollar bills ...
- Warren Andrews: Child, and even baby, meals are available on most ...
shabbat Dan Nichols NFTY GFC Staff URJ Loui Dobin evening programs Maccabiah gfc 2014 GFC Media ted talks Sustainability community impact of camp Kibbutz essay contest jewish camp Staff bunks video Greening Greene Cornerstone camp Friends of Camp friendship Garin Greene Loui's Travel Greene Family Camp Campaign for Youth Engagement GFC passover Faculty Israel avodah olim campers URJ Camps contest summer 2013 Summer 2014 Alumni photos summer2013 activities
Countdown to Camp
- Session II starts:
625 days, 16 hours, 1 minute, 30 seconds ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Shabbat shalom @urjgfc ! Alon and I are so excited to share all that we've learned with you!… https://t.co/VNS0smAgW4
- RT @nfty: Every year, NFTYites find a new place to call home, whether it's on @NFTYEIE or @NFTYIsrael #GoNFTYSummer #PushWeek http://t.co/Y…
- Never seen anything more true!
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/JxUuf2Qrcu Stories via @parks_and_rec @SurpriseLake @URJGFC