Now that the summer of 2012 is in the history books, we have been looking back on some of the wonderful times we had but also looking ahead to summer 2013 and why we can’t wait for you to come to camp.
on August 26, 2012
on October 26, 2011
By Emily Andes With Halloween just around the corner, (anyone planning on dressing up as Loui?) y’all are probably planning lots of tricks and hoping for lots of treats. While Snickers bars and M&M’s are tasty and sweet, we suggest you treat yourself by signing up for GFC’s Camp Retreat November 4-6. Whether you’re a long time camper looking for a weekend to meet up with old friends or a newbie hoping to check things out before committing to a whole summer, the camp retreat is a great choice. One small detail though, unfortunately it’s only offered for students in [...]
- “As You Teach, You Learn.” (Midrash Tehilim) June 13, 2012
- A few of our favorite things June 24, 2011
- How Goodly Are Your Bunks, O GFC July 2, 2012
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving May 15, 2013
- The Real Impacts of Camp May 8, 2013
- A Suburban Dilemma with a Camp Solution May 1, 2013
- Elena: Where's the "like" button? A beautiful stor...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Internship vs. Camp? Camp Wins! The New York...
- If I Am Only For Me… Thoughts on Forming Social Responsibility at Camp | RJ Blog: [...] Family Camp has introduced a superhero named...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Greene Family Camp starts:
in 23 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes, 33 seconds
Follow us on Twitter
11 months ago
11 months ago