Learn all about GUCI’s newest facility!
on February 19, 2014
Asher and Nathan Moskowitz, longtime campers, will celebrate their b’nai mitzvah next month. The next day, they will support their friend and GUCI family member Ethan Kadish, by leading a 5k fun run/walk titled “I can, I hope, I helped: For Ethan.”
on November 20, 2013
As a senior in high school, I have the opportunity to take a number of elective courses in addition to my core classes. One of these classes is a Contemporary Issues class, focused on educating high school students on discrimination and prejudice in order to form a more tolerant world. However, before we can really start understanding how to treat others, we need to understand ourselves. Therefore, the first part of the class focuses on identity. As part of this exploration, my classmates and I were assigned to write a “Where I’m From” poem, in which we express, in depth, an important part of our identity. While most of my classmates wrote about their hometown, I took a different route. I chose to write about GUCI.
on October 24, 2013
by Rabbi Mark Covitz Director One of the greatest successes of this past summer at Goldman Union Camp Institute is, very simply, that the summer was a great success. The challenges presented by the June 29th lightning strike were many, and were daunting. Of course, the most important challenge was securing the physical health and emotional well-being of all campers, staff, and faculty. Secondary to that, but also of great importance, was the challenge of ensuring that not only would the summer at GUCI continue, but that it would continue in a healthy, strong, normal way, allowing campers and staff […]
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- A Holy Community July 1, 2013
- GUCI’s New Button Factory April 1, 2014
- I can, I hope, I helped February 19, 2014
- My GUCI Memories January 14, 2014
- Debby Grant: Yasher Koach Stacy- so beautifully written and a l...
- Andrew Winkel: Wait a minute...we didn't have horses???...
- Rochelle Greenwald: I know exactly what you are talking about! My nie...
Countdown to Camp
- Kallah Bet at GUCI starts:
288 days, 7 hours, 55 minutes, 33 seconds ago