A new program has been established at camp this summer called, Omanoot. The program is designed for Garin specifically because of their wild imaginations according to Michael Natarus. Michael, Garin Unit Head, says the program is to encourage the youngest unit on camp to use their imaginations. The unit needed a program that would help them interact with each other in a tangible and Jewish way! Omanoot today was all about making “goop”. On the outside it looked messy, but it was really a way to show the kids how God separated land and water when creating the earth. The [...]
Tag Archives | chug
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- It’s Kallah Bet Opening Day! July 10, 2012
- Camp has Begun May 7, 2013
- A Year of Change April 25, 2013
- Making Friends at GUCI & in Israel April 11, 2013
- Evonne Henle: Thanks for giving your ideas. I would also like to...
- Joseph Toubes: My granddaughter said she loved camp. The heat sh...
- Denise Carle: How amazing, I just got back from Israel and can'...
Songsession Garin video Kallah Bet Facebook tikkun olam staff shoresh Kallah Aleph 2012 chug worship Shabbat Camp summer alumni Goop Kesher community terminology Blogging anaf Judaism music Dan Nichols volunteer kallah aleph Campers gezah Partners with God Shiur project Hebrew yom sport opening day G.U.C.I. Summer 2012 impact of camp closing day leah finkelman avodah Social Media Omanoot Jewish Arts and Crafts
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at GUCI starts:
in 23 days, 14 hours, 8 minutes, 41 seconds