For those of you who are first-time GUCI parents, or for those who have always wondered just what your campers’ letters home mean, we thought it would be helpful to provide you a GUCI glossary of terminology used around camp. Enjoy!
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- It’s Kallah Bet Opening Day! July 10, 2012
- Emma Duhamel: Ashely- you're such an incredible writer! You con...
- Evonne Henle: Thanks for giving your ideas. I would also like to...
- Joseph Toubes: My granddaughter said she loved camp. The heat sh...
Kallah Bet Omanoot Camp Judaism gezah alumni Kallah Aleph 2012 project terminology music staff Hebrew Social Media kallah aleph Jewish video leah finkelman Summer 2012 closing day chug G.U.C.I. Garin volunteer Dan Nichols Partners with God Shabbat community Shiur anaf Blogging yom sport avodah shoresh tikkun olam Kesher impact of camp Campers Goop Songsession worship Arts and Crafts Facebook opening day summer
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at GUCI starts:
in 16 days, 20 hours, 19 minutes, 17 seconds