Yesterday was the end of Kallah Aleph 2012. By nine a.m. families flooded camp and the cabin areas were packed with people. It was gratifying for staff to see the campers embrace their families and tell them all about the wonderful summer they just had! And it was a wonderful summer indeed, full of many different activities. Every unit learned about being Partners with God in Shiur, our educational program. They discussed Jewish values and inspired each other with their individual opinions. They also had two bunk nights that helped them build relationships with their cabin mates and counselors. Additionally [...]
on July 3, 2012
Last Monday Anaf packed up and shipped out for an exciting three-day camping trip off camp called, Kesher. Anaf had been preparing for the trip all session long. Each morning they would attend their program that prepared them for the trip. They learned how to set up tents, turn on their lanterns, and plan programs for their group. By doing these things everyday, they were ready for the big trip. The first day is always the most exciting. The campers settled into the camping ground, at Hardin Ridge Recreation Area, with their group and group leaders. They built their tents [...]
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- It’s Kallah Bet Opening Day! July 10, 2012
- Camp has Begun May 7, 2013
- A Year of Change April 25, 2013
- Making Friends at GUCI & in Israel April 11, 2013
- Evonne Henle: Thanks for giving your ideas. I would also like to...
- Joseph Toubes: My granddaughter said she loved camp. The heat sh...
- Denise Carle: How amazing, I just got back from Israel and can'...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at GUCI starts:
in 20 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes, 31 seconds