It’s that time of session again, Yom Sport! Yesterday was the day that all of the campers wait for and it was one of the best Yom Sports’ we have seen! Campers woke up to a regularly scheduled day and attended breakfast, until Reid Myers, Program Director, lost his clipboard. Reid asked all of the Unit Heads if they had taken it and then asked all of Avodah. After realizing that his trusty clipboard was gone and that it held all of the days’ programs he announced that it would be Yom Sport! The captains then came running out of [...]
on July 10, 2012
Today was Opening Day for Kallah Bet and we couldn’t have been more excited! At 2 p.m. the first bus pulled into camp with excited campers and parents. Although there are many returning campers, we have a number of new campers as well. We thought we would give you a bit of an inside view into what Opening Day is like for new campers. And as staff we have all been there, that first year of camp, and we remember it like it was yesterday. The morning of Opening Day is always a mix of emotions. We all remember being [...]
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- It’s Kallah Bet Opening Day! July 10, 2012
- Camp has Begun May 7, 2013
- A Year of Change April 25, 2013
- Making Friends at GUCI & in Israel April 11, 2013
- Evonne Henle: Thanks for giving your ideas. I would also like to...
- Joseph Toubes: My granddaughter said she loved camp. The heat sh...
- Denise Carle: How amazing, I just got back from Israel and can'...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at GUCI starts:
in 22 days, 4 hours, 3 minutes, 0 seconds