Last Monday Anaf packed up and shipped out for an exciting three-day camping trip off camp called, Kesher. Anaf had been preparing for the trip all session long. Each morning they would attend their program that prepared them for the trip. They learned how to set up tents, turn on their lanterns, and plan programs for their group. By doing these things everyday, they were ready for the big trip. The first day is always the most exciting. The campers settled into the camping ground, at Hardin Ridge Recreation Area, with their group and group leaders. They built their tents [...]
on June 25, 2012
Today Shoresh travelled all over camp to learn about Tikkun, which means to repair. They learned about how it is important to repair their community and themselves! Shoresh started at the sports field and were asked to make a choice when given a scenario, like a choose your own adventure shiur. They were first asked to choose between going to help at a homeless shelter or staying home to rest, when they had the flu. They were also given situations about family and friends. Once they had picked they were asked to move to a different location to talk [...]
- Yom Sport Kallah Bet 2011! July 21, 2011
- Opening Day Kallah Aleph June 12, 2012
- It’s Kallah Bet Opening Day! July 10, 2012
- Emma Duhamel: Ashely- you're such an incredible writer! You con...
- Evonne Henle: Thanks for giving your ideas. I would also like to...
- Joseph Toubes: My granddaughter said she loved camp. The heat sh...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at GUCI starts:
in 18 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes, 56 seconds