Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- How I Came to Camp July 28, 2014
- Welcome to Girls Night (in Galil)! July 29, 2014
- Jewish Camping Is Not Just For Kids July 22, 2014
- The Story Behind the Inaugural Camp Harlam 5K and Family Fun Run August 18, 2014
- Down in the Rah August 17, 2014
- The Boys Who Made My Summer August 16, 2014
- Rosanne Selfon: Dear Mij, If only the rest of the people of the ...
- Tamar London: Thank you. My son came out a few years ago. He was...
- lynn morrow: Very powerful...
Biennial reunion Maccabiah urj weekly blog summer 2011 color war mitch perlmeter summer central 1st Session 2012 promo video camp harlam leadership blog bunk1 249 days til summer bar mitzvah 2011 enrollment 2012 NFTY bunk1.com camp FJC galil video Foundation for Jewish Camp tour camp basketball opening day philanthropy israel shabbat shalom aaron selkow shabbat staff training summer 2012 harlam take a tour Leah Weiss l'dor v'dor urj camp harlam buzzkill zimriah urj camps
Follow us on Twitter
- Great to see @URJCampHarlam youth learning about the importance of #transgender inclusion & being truest self: http://t.co/VK1MeDDLqY #LGBT
- The circle of life is more of a spiral, @maxchaiken , @NFTY, @URJKutzCamp and @URJCampHarlam writes. #TMT @HUCJIR http://t.co/LfLnT44rWC
- On the blog: Beyond Transgender - Your Truest Self http://t.co/J9g2ZirYGw
- @alexageetweets just texted me to tell me there was a @URJCampHarlam magnet on the car in front of her! Camp is everywhere!