Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- Finally Home July 21, 2015
- The Life (and Loss) of a Camp Brat August 9, 2015
- Aaron’s Shabbat Shalom Blog: Equal Parts Crazy And Silly July 24, 2015
- Family Weekend 2015 Highlights Slideshow! August 23, 2015
- Experiencing Harlam From The Front Row August 20, 2015
- Harlam Day Camp Week 8 Round-up! August 14, 2015
- Chris Luber: Thank you so much, Rosanne! Leaving Harlam at the ...
- Rosanne Selfon: Dear Chris, Congrats on winning the Clippy Awa...
- Jennifer Lee: Clicking the LIKE button for both the comment and ...
shabbat faculty 2011 take a tour camp harlam weekly blog mitch perlmeter 1st Session leadership camp 2012 promo video FJC camps and israel 249 days til summer summer 2011 god staff training summer central tour camp urj aaron selkow Maccabiah urj camps l'dor v'dor Leah Weiss video opening day galil leadership retreat Foundation for Jewish Camp zimriah NFTY philanthropy enrollment 2012 camper care harlam summer 2012 harlam faculty color war reunion israel shabbat shalom blog urj camp harlam
Follow us on Twitter
- The Pay Phone | Camp Harlam http://t.co/uFc3Lk7m5e via @urjcampharlam
- RT @nftypar: The @URJCampHarlam group is strong and mighty at the @URJ Leadership Development Retreat @URJKutzCamp!! #harlampride http://t.…
- The @URJCampHarlam group is strong and mighty at the @URJ Leadership Development Retreat @URJKutzCamp!! #harlampride http://t.co/BwQ3h0oJc8
- #DISCONNECT in 2016 at @URJCampHarlam. https://t.co/BdBMkkyCN7