Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron July 12, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron June 27, 2014
- Queer Jewish Homecoming July 1, 2014
- The Power of Song July 23, 2014
- Jewish Camping Is Not Just For Kids July 22, 2014
- Endings… July 21, 2014
- Jacob Sager: Great Reflection! If the 7 out of 10 leaders in th...
- Rosanne Selfon: Lisa -What a wonderful evening to host! Thanks to ...
- Jennifer Lee: Hilary, You hit it on the head!! The pictures are ...
color war bunk1 2012 promo video aaron selkow zimriah 2011 urj camp harlam leadership camp harlam summer 2012 tour camp philanthropy urj summer 2011 shabbat shalom shabbat NFTY 249 days til summer Foundation for Jewish Camp FJC summer central blog camp harlam road show buzzkill urj camps camps weekly blog basketball Biennial staff training Maccabiah enrollment 2012 bar mitzvah 1st Session mitch perlmeter Leah Weiss video opening day camps and israel take a tour reunion bunk1.com camp israel
Follow us on Twitter
- My tour-de-camp starts tmrw w/ @URJCampHarlam drop-off. Mon. I head to @urjscitech6 as faculty & then it’s back to Harlam. I❤️ #jewishcamp
- Gonna miss you guys. But a month will fly by in a flash. #stayclassy #laterfriends #campBound @URJCampHarlam http://t.co/dZeX5itSgg
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Love waking up to a fb message from my Carmel buddy, telling me all about my grand-buddy @URJCampHarlam #wherefriendsbecomefamily