Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron July 12, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron June 27, 2014
- Queer Jewish Homecoming July 1, 2014
- (Belated) Shabbat Shalom From Aaron July 27, 2014
- Nedivut — Generosity July 27, 2014
- Harlam goes UMC July 27, 2014
- Rosanne Selfon: Dear Lisa, Don't sweat the water dive! Since you ...
- Rosanne Selfon: Dear Lisa, You just choose to dive into things oth...
- Karen Shalett: I read this and hope my new camper gets to work wi...
mitch perlmeter camps and israel 249 days til summer summer 2012 FJC israel 2012 promo video camp urj buzzkill aaron selkow leadership 1st Session Foundation for Jewish Camp urj camps summer central NFTY opening day color war basketball shabbat shalom summer 2011 reunion bar mitzvah Maccabiah camps Biennial camp harlam philanthropy 2011 take a tour enrollment 2012 bunk1 weekly blog shabbat staff training urj camp harlam zimriah camp harlam road show Leah Weiss blog bunk1.com tour camp video
Follow us on Twitter
- .kingzoe31 and I groovin to Mavis Staples at newportfolkfest #carl #campbuds @urjcampharlam @ Newport… http://t.co/K200tV6zgX
- Wonderful avo Shabbat @URJGFC brings back memories of Shabbat as camper @URJCampHarlam http://t.co/2ROZgXwcqf
- #ShabbatShalom! Can't wait to spend Shabbat morning at @URJCampHarlam
- Camp Director Daily is out! http://t.co/6eeYTk0hU8 Stories via @adam_voigt @Camphacker @URJCampHarlam