Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- Aaron’s Shabbat Shalom Blog: Two Great Days July 3, 2015
- Take Me Back June 25, 2015
- Living the Harlam Magic June 29, 2015
- HDC Week 2 Highlights Slideshow! July 6, 2015
- What 13 Year Olds at Camp Taught Me About Inclusion July 6, 2015
- Camp Works July 5, 2015
- Marc Landis: Happy Birthday, Aaron -- and thank you for sharing...
- Rosanne Selfon: Imagine another rendition of singing, HAPPY BIRTHD...
- starla smith: Beautifully written--wishing everyone a great shab...
urj camps urj faculty reunion harlam urj camp harlam NFTY summer 2012 shabbat video shabbat shalom l'dor v'dor color war camp camper care god FJC philanthropy 2011 take a tour camp harlam mitch perlmeter weekly blog camps and israel israel leadership staff training galil 249 days til summer summer central 1st Session enrollment 2012 2012 promo video Maccabiah summer 2011 blog zimriah Foundation for Jewish Camp aaron selkow leadership retreat tour camp opening day Leah Weiss harlam faculty
Follow us on Twitter
- http://t.co/kVK9wkW24N @DanMerer wrote an amazing blog about how camp works for all children at all camp! #Harlam2015 http://t.co/5lMnUnnLk6
- Celebrating #July4th at good old @URJCampHarlam - watching fireworks from Chapel on the Hill
- Ma Chadash? (Multi-media) specialist Connie is visiting @urjcampharlam today and wants to wish… https://t.co/ZQx8xB9444
- Had an amazing time visiting the TBS campers @URJCampHarlam #camplife #summertimeforever http://t.co/0OHnCWlKhG