Where you can be whoever you want to be.
Where there are so many things to see.
Where the activities are so much fun.
Where you can talk to anyone.
Where friendships last forever.
Where there are moments I’ll always remember.
Where memories are made.
Where many games are played.
A place ofhappiness and cheer.
The best 25 days of the year.
Where friends become family.
Where I’ll always have you and you’ll always have me.
- Finally Home July 21, 2015
- Aaron’s Shabbat Shalom Blog: Equal Parts Crazy And Silly July 24, 2015
- Take Me Back June 25, 2015
- Harlam Day Camp Week 6 Round-up! July 31, 2015
- What Does It Mean To Be A Camp Chair July 31, 2015
- Weekly Round-Up Week 2 July 31, 2015
- Chris Luber: I couldn't agree more! The people are really what...
- Chris Luber: And thank you for your feedback! I hope that this ...
- Carol Loeb: Good luck Chris. Camp Harlam, along with all of o...
israel harlam faculty Foundation for Jewish Camp 2012 promo video l'dor v'dor opening day urj camps leadership retreat 1st Session leadership enrollment 2012 weekly blog NFTY summer 2012 summer 2011 harlam galil camp 2011 249 days til summer Maccabiah camp harlam tour camp mitch perlmeter shabbat summer central take a tour video reunion color war aaron selkow zimriah urj camp harlam god camper care urj blog shabbat shalom staff training FJC camps and israel Leah Weiss faculty philanthropy
Follow us on Twitter
- Wet Hot American Summer on @netflix is exactly what I need after visiting @URJCampHarlam #imisscamp #campkidforlife
- Great to teach @URJCampHarlam teens this week about intersection of support 4 Palestinian rights & support 4 Israel! http://t.co/6W8tcwxX9S
- .@phillipsnizer managing partner #MarcLandis and daughter Rachel... #charityrun @URJCampHarlam #AlumniDay5K https://t.co/KJaq672bz4
- This year Rachel and I will run @URJCampHarlam #AlumniDay5K - support scholarships at https://t.co/3hkJbA0hSg! http://t.co/FddZGtZ9JZ