Below is an essay by Rachel Soloff, a second generation Harlam camper… I Love Camp!! An Essay on Camp By Rachel Soloff When my teacher said that we were going to write an essay about something we care about I instantly thought camp. I LOVE CAMP!! It is a wonderful experience. You meet friends, become independent and even get ready for going away to college. Camp lets you learn to live with other people. People usually go to make new friends. There are shy kids who at camp are really talkative and make friends a lot easier in that setting. [...]
on July 24, 2011
What a great way to end an amazing First Session for 2011! Last night’s Luau banquet was electric. Thanks to the Machon CITs who made it so great! Here is one last video to remind you of why Camp Harlam is so great! Enjoy!
on June 30, 2011
By Aaron Selkow Dear Camp Harlam Families: A minivan pulled up to our front gate this morning. Melissa was inside, smiling from ear to ear, eagerly awaiting the start to her summer at Camp Harlam. It was more than two hours before the gates were scheduled to open and the only person in camp that might have been as excited as Melissa was…me! The campers have been dropped off for our First Session, the parents and family members have retreated to the “real world”, and we’re finally beginning our journey towards an extraordinary summer of Reform Jewish camping at Harlam [...]
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/6/2011 August 6, 2011
- Harlam Day Camp: The First Reform Day Camp Planned for Philly May 23, 2013
- JCC Support Offers Emotional Shelter from the Storm May 23, 2013
- Coming Together for Tikkun O…Camp May 10, 2013
- Rabbi Amber Powers: I am pleased to learn of these plans. I hope Harl...
- Isabella: Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this post here...
- cast ncis: Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring w...