This blog was originally posted by the Foundation for Jewish Camp on their blog, “The Campfire”. Please join us in wishing our own Beth Kanofsky and all of the other professionals who were accepted into this program a mazel tov! Shabbat Shalom! In synagogues across the world, the Torah portion that was read this past weekend was Parashat Yitro. In this section, we learn about how Yitro, the father-in-law of Moses, counseled him on his management skills: And Moses’ father-in-law said unto him: “The thing that you are doing is not good. You will surely wear away, both you and this [...]
on October 31, 2011
The following article was originally posted on the The Clipboard – News from our Camps and Israel Programs: I never gave much thought to the intentionality of the summers of my youth. I am not sure how the plan was devised, but early on, I had my summers all mapped out. It started with summers at URJ Camp Harlam (at the time UAHC), NFTY in Israel with my Confirmation class and JFTY Urban Mitzvah Corp. For as long as I could remember, this was the plan. When I was in 9th grade (you know that awful teenage, hate everything age) [...]
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/6/2011 August 6, 2011
- Harlam Day Camp: The First Reform Day Camp Planned for Philly May 23, 2013
- JCC Support Offers Emotional Shelter from the Storm May 23, 2013
- Coming Together for Tikkun O…Camp May 10, 2013
- Rabbi Amber Powers: I am pleased to learn of these plans. I hope Harl...
- Isabella: Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this post here...
- cast ncis: Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring w...