This blog was originally posted by the Foundation for Jewish Camp on their blog, “The Campfire”. Please join us in wishing our own Beth Kanofsky and all of the other professionals who were accepted into this program a mazel tov! Shabbat Shalom! In synagogues across the world, the Torah portion that was read this past weekend was Parashat Yitro. In this section, we learn about how Yitro, the father-in-law of Moses, counseled him on his management skills: And Moses’ father-in-law said unto him: “The thing that you are doing is not good. You will surely wear away, both you and this [...]
on October 31, 2011
The following article was originally posted on the The Clipboard – News from our Camps and Israel Programs: I never gave much thought to the intentionality of the summers of my youth. I am not sure how the plan was devised, but early on, I had my summers all mapped out. It started with summers at URJ Camp Harlam (at the time UAHC), NFTY in Israel with my Confirmation class and JFTY Urban Mitzvah Corp. For as long as I could remember, this was the plan. When I was in 9th grade (you know that awful teenage, hate everything age) [...]
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/6/2011 August 6, 2011
- Coming Together for Tikkun O…Camp May 10, 2013
- The Other Camp that Started in Kunkletown, PA April 19, 2013
- What Does Camp Leadership Look Like? A Look Into the Olim Fellowship April 12, 2013
- cast ncis: Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring w...
- where to buy garcinia cambogia: Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! ...
- here: Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know a ...