Weiss, who began her new position in August, spent 15 summers at the Union for Reform Judaism’s Camp Harlam, an overnight camp in Kunkeltown, Pa., first as a camper and later on the waterfront staff. She credits the camp — together with the enormous and diverse Jewish population at her alma mater — with her interest in becoming a Jewish professional. She also spent her junior year at the University of Haifa, which deepened her connection to Israel.
on March 7, 2012
on July 15, 2011
Dear Families: A group of professionals and educators from the MetroWest, NJ area were here for a visit this week. We’ve had lots of “visitors” over the last couple of weeks including, Dan Nichols and Naomi Less (amazing Jewish music artists), leaders from the Jewish Agency in Israel to support our Summer Shlichim (Israeli Staff) and another team from the Israeli Scouts, 40 teens and their staff from URJ Crane Lake Camp in NY, Pinemere Camp kids for a day of games with Harlam campers, architects from the firm that is starting work with us on our camp’s “Master Site [...]
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/6/2011 August 6, 2011
- Coming Together for Tikkun O…Camp May 10, 2013
- The Other Camp that Started in Kunkletown, PA April 19, 2013
- What Does Camp Leadership Look Like? A Look Into the Olim Fellowship April 12, 2013
- Isabella: Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this post here...
- cast ncis: Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring w...
- where to buy garcinia cambogia: Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! ...