The Jewish Teen Funders Network (JTFN), a youth philanthropy project of the Jewish Funders Network, has awarded grants to 20 summer camps from across denominational lines and around North America. As participants in the Camping Pilot Program, these grantees will receive $1,500 and leadership training to develop high-quality teen philanthropy programs.
on March 7, 2012
on August 15, 2011
Simply amazed. That is the only way to describe the way I feel after seeing the unit of Sharon, a unit of 60 ten-year-olds, lead Camp Harlam in making a difference in the world. This past Friday afternoon, Sharon organized and hosted a basketball tournament that helped to raise $750 for the Nothing But Nets campaign, a campaign to raise awareness and funding to combat malaria, one of the largest killers of children in Africa. With a $10 contribution, Nothing But Nets provides individuals the opportunity to join the global fight against malaria by sending a mosquito net and saving [...]
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/6/2011 August 6, 2011
- Harlam Day Camp: The First Reform Day Camp Planned for Philly May 23, 2013
- JCC Support Offers Emotional Shelter from the Storm May 23, 2013
- Coming Together for Tikkun O…Camp May 10, 2013
- Rabbi Amber Powers: I am pleased to learn of these plans. I hope Harl...
- Isabella: Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this post here...
- cast ncis: Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring w...