Happy New Year from all of us in the camp office! Even though the weather is cold and the trees at camp are bare, there is a great deal of excitement as we work hard to plan for a wonderful 2012 camp season. With the beginning of renovations in Girls Camp and the construction of our new Canopy Course in Adventure, we are busy making change in camp, and as you’ll hear more about in the coming weeks, we’re even moving our business office in February. We are especially pleased to announce the release of a new promotional video for [...]
on January 6, 2012
on December 28, 2011
Camp Harlam is proud to welcome Dan Nichols and Eighteen to our Winter Reunion Event! We would like to cordially invite all Camp Harlam campers who attended any session during the summer of 2011 to the Philadelphia area for a fun day with camp friends, good food, and a concert by Dan Nichols and his amazing band. When: Sunday, January 29th, 2012 from 12:00PM – 3:00PM Where: Beat Street Station 4401 Cresson Street Manayunk, PA 19127 Cost: $25, includes all activities, food, and a reunion giveaway Transportation: Campers may be driven to the reunion or take a bus from the [...]
- Girls Cabin Renovations Begin! December 4, 2012
- Shabbat Shalom from Aaron Selkow – 8/20/2011 August 19, 2011
- I Fell in Love with Judaism at Camp July 12, 2012
- Playing the Gold Standards June 15, 2013
- Living the Jewish Value of Being “Guardians of the Earth” at Camp Harlam June 13, 2013
- New Arts at Camp: A Look into Kivun Training June 8, 2013
- best vpn provider: Hello, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every...
- exchange link seo software: Such updates are a vital aspect to your online bus...
- http://www.funnyordie.com/thing1squid: People who have good credit scores tend to be more...