While in Israel, recent KESHER Taglit-Birthright Israel participant, Kim Goral filmed and produced a segment for NBC News, providing a window into Birthright’s impact on Israel’s economy and culture. Oh, and let’s not forget the indelible impact on our Jewish youth!
NBC news reports on KESHER Birthright!
on August 29, 2012
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 5: Continuing the Journey into the Abyss July 7, 2011
- Day 100 May 9, 2013
- How Kesher Birthright is more than a vacation or tour May 7, 2013
- Yom HaZikaron and Yom HaAtzmaut April 20, 2013
- asus a75vj-ty055d: Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks...
- Indelible Connections | Billboard Judaism: [...] Crossposted at The URJ Israel Programs Blog ...
- How My URJ Camp and NFTY Experiences Helped Me On Birthright | Kutz Camp: [...] To continue reading Rachel’s blog, ple...
Gadna Shlichut Noar NFTY URJ Eisner Camp Sustainability Krakow music camping Auschwitz Chavaya Israel Community Service inter-generational experiences Birkenau Summer 2012 Yam l'Yam alumni David Forman Parents URJ Camp Harlam Eisner Camp Birthright Kibbutz Tzuba Shabbat Congregation B'nai Israel families L'dor V'dor desert Volunteering Bat Mitzvah Environmental Sustainability Coming to Israel Poland Weekly Report NFTY Jewish Environmentalism Aliyah Gilad Shalit Video Awsome Participant Blog Semester in Israel Shoah URJ Camps feature