by NFTY-EIE High School in Israel
- Immerse yourself in the richness of the land, culture, people and history of Israel, all while earning a full semester’s high school credit, plus additional credits for Jewish History, Hebrew and Physical Education.
- There is even the opportunity to take prep courses for your SATs, PSATs, ACTs and APs as well as the test themselves in Israel!
- It is a profound and transformative experience unlike any other. EIE offers you the chance to literally dig your way through thousands of years of Jewish History!
- There is never a dull moment! Let the world be your classroom as you climb to the top of Masada at sunrise, spend a week in Poland and hike from the Sea of Galilee to the Mediterranean.
- With significant scholarship funds available from NFTY, you may be eligible for as much as $5,000 towards the cost of your semester, in addition to what your synagogue and local Jewish Federation may be able to contribute.
Need more information? Our website is full of details about living and learning in the land of Israel with EIE. We also love to chat! Have questions or want to learn more? Simply call or email our Director of Marketing and Recruitment, Leah Guskin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-650-4095.