The NFTY-EIE Spring 2014 semester is almost half way over! The campus has been abuzz since Tuesday with the visiting Parents’ Pilgrimage. We had more than 70 family members join us in Israel over the course of the past 10 days to take a peek into the world of EIE. And our students were eager to play tour guide.
on March 25, 2014
My Jewish History class has been studying alarmingly close to present day! We have zeroed in on Christianity and the birth of Islam. On our first day of studying Christianity, we took a field trip to the church of John the Baptist where St. John the Baptist is believed to have been born.
on March 11, 2014
Day one was orientation day. We didn’t do much except for get a tour of the base and stand in akchev (standing with our hands behind our backs in a diamond shape) It was very strict but it was really interesting because we learned what they expected of us and what they expect of everyone in the army.
on March 4, 2014
This morning we woke up bright and early, at 2:30 a.m. to load the buses and travel down south to Masada. After a two-hour bus ride we arrived. It was dark, cold, and intimidating. We got there early in order to climb the mountain and be at the top by sunrise.
on February 20, 2014
Today we visited the Israel Museum and saw an incredible model of Jerusalem during the peak of the Second Temple period as well as “The Shrine of the Book,” which houses pieces of the Dead Sea Scrolls. These two things were really helpful and enhancing for understanding the period of Roman rule and the four sects into which Judaism split.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/Elgod0Imai @WomenoftheWall
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/obCh3gYJWH @WomenoftheWall
- NJ teen helps make history at #Kotel http://t.co/fM18wPa6GH @WomenoftheWall http://t.co/g59b1C9dmT @nfty @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE
- So proud that 2 of the featured speakers at the Impact Israel conference are @NFTYEIE grads! http://t.co/R6eBIYwsUT