NFTY in Israel participants from Congregation B’nai Israel in Bridgeport, CT took time this summer to write home to their rabbi and congregation, describing the incredible experience they have had. For one of the participants, Sydney Foulk, the Israel experience will be remembered as an extra-special memory; she had her bat mitzvah ceremony while in Israel. Here’s what they had to say.
Tag Archives | Bat Mitzvah
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 5: Continuing the Journey into the Abyss July 7, 2011
- Day 100 May 9, 2013
- How Kesher Birthright is more than a vacation or tour May 7, 2013
- Yom HaZikaron and Yom HaAtzmaut April 20, 2013
- asus a75vj-ty055d: Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks...
- Indelible Connections | Billboard Judaism: [...] Crossposted at The URJ Israel Programs Blog ...
- How My URJ Camp and NFTY Experiences Helped Me On Birthright | Kutz Camp: [...] To continue reading Rachel’s blog, ple...
Eisner Camp L'dor V'dor Volunteering desert Poland Weekly Report Congregation B'nai Israel Aliyah Auschwitz Coming to Israel music camping Chavaya Birthright Parents feature Sustainability Jewish Environmentalism Summer 2012 Shoah Krakow families Yam l'Yam alumni URJ Eisner Camp inter-generational experiences NFTY Community Service Kibbutz Tzuba Israel Gadna Awsome Gilad Shalit Birkenau Bat Mitzvah Environmental Sustainability Video URJ Camp Harlam David Forman Semester in Israel Shlichut Noar NFTY URJ Camps Shabbat Participant Blog