Taglit-Birthright Israel has reached a milestone of 900,000 community service hours that have been performed by participants on its trips.
Tag Archives | David Forman
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 3: Could that have been us? July 2, 2011
- Flowing with Milk and Honey June 11, 2013
- 10 Things I Could Not Have Done In America June 5, 2013
- Ma’ayan B’Midbar – A Wellspring in the Desert June 4, 2013
- Jurong East by MCL Land: Hello Al, I apologize. I mistook the red and white...
- Jurong East MRT: I am guaranteed a little something can be worked o...
- outdoor solar light: Hello, I discovered this page by mistake when sea...
Eisner Camp Poland Community Service alumni URJ Camp Harlam Jewish Environmentalism URJ Eisner Camp feature NFTY Sustainability Video Shoah Coming to Israel Birthright Kibbutz Tzuba Awsome Israel Parents David Forman Shlichut Noar NFTY Congregation B'nai Israel Yam l'Yam Volunteering Semester in Israel Shabbat Participant Blog Auschwitz Environmental Sustainability Gilad Shalit music Bat Mitzvah URJ Camps Weekly Report Krakow camping Gadna inter-generational experiences Chavaya Aliyah L'dor V'dor desert Birkenau families Summer 2012