Check out this great video of recent graduates and interns from Kibbutz Lotan’s Green Apprenticeship, showing what the Study Abroad program in Environmental Sustainability and Jewish Environmental Education is like!
Tag Archives | Environmental Sustainability
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 5: Continuing the Journey into the Abyss July 7, 2011
- Day 100 May 9, 2013
- How Kesher Birthright is more than a vacation or tour May 7, 2013
- Yom HaZikaron and Yom HaAtzmaut April 20, 2013
- Indelible Connections | Billboard Judaism: [...] Crossposted at The URJ Israel Programs Blog ...
- How My URJ Camp and NFTY Experiences Helped Me On Birthright | Kutz Camp: [...] To continue reading Rachel’s blog, ple...
- Marla Rosenthol: nice...
inter-generational experiences Auschwitz Bat Mitzvah Coming to Israel Poland music Video Kibbutz Tzuba Aliyah Environmental Sustainability Summer 2012 URJ Camp Harlam Chavaya feature Parents Jewish Environmentalism Weekly Report Volunteering Yam l'Yam Gadna Community Service Sustainability Participant Blog NFTY Semester in Israel alumni URJ Eisner Camp Israel Shoah Gilad Shalit camping Congregation B'nai Israel Birthright desert David Forman Eisner Camp Birkenau Krakow Shlichut Noar NFTY Awsome L'dor V'dor Shabbat URJ Camps families