So at this moment I am sitting in a cafe/lounge room during my two free periods. This is the time where I get to do my homework. So far we have had one full week of classes and it is so exciting!! Here is my typical class schedule.
on July 31, 2012
By Anat Hoffman, Executive Director of the Israel Religious Action Center
…It’s a challenge to teach youngsters about Israel. Some of them feel mixed emotions about the Jewish state – fear, pride, sadness, and curiosity all meshed into one. Some youth are apathetic, uninspired and bored. My aim is to wake them up to the diversity and the great potential of the only Jewish state on our planet.
on July 24, 2012
We’re bringing some of the excitement of NFTY in Israel experiences directly to our communities in North America! Watch exclusive documentary interviews of participants sharing their thoughts and feelings about their experiences so far and their relationship with Israel.
This is part one of the interview series, featuring teens from Congregation Beth Israel in Austin, Texas.
Stay tuned, more are coming over the summer!
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 5: Continuing the Journey into the Abyss July 7, 2011
- Day 100 May 9, 2013
- How Kesher Birthright is more than a vacation or tour May 7, 2013
- Yom HaZikaron and Yom HaAtzmaut April 20, 2013
- Indelible Connections | Billboard Judaism: [...] Crossposted at The URJ Israel Programs Blog ...
- How My URJ Camp and NFTY Experiences Helped Me On Birthright | Kutz Camp: [...] To continue reading Rachel’s blog, ple...
- Marla Rosenthol: nice...