To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/Elgod0Imai @WomenoftheWall
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/obCh3gYJWH @WomenoftheWall
- NJ teen helps make history at #Kotel http://t.co/fM18wPa6GH @WomenoftheWall http://t.co/g59b1C9dmT @nfty @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE
- So proud that 2 of the featured speakers at the Impact Israel conference are @NFTYEIE grads! http://t.co/R6eBIYwsUT