To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- royalty free music free download instrumental: Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you ...
- Online Free GED Course: Good and Well Work . . . ! Thanks for telling us t...
- glucogen: My brother suggested I would possibly like this bl...
- @hannnahfraymann @NFTYEIE
- throwback to my old school #takemehome @NFTYEIE http://t.co/fWuS8gkGBb
- Propose a Youth Summit 2015 learning session to showcase your innovate work in youth engagement. #NFTYConvention http://t.co/4mK7jEEe0A
- RT @URJCamps: The results are in! See who won the 2014 Clippy Awards: http://t.co/zYh3Ix3XJp