To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- settlement funding: In the settlement funding meantime, that they need...
- auto news: Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog....
- produk glutera: Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover som...
- We're on Instagram! Follow @URJ Youth for our camps, @nfty, @NFTYIsrael and @NFTYEIE, @mitzvahcorps! http://t.co/TnVx34HL9B #urjyouth
- RT @URJCampGeorge: Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Excited to have David Solomon from @NFTYEIE with us til Friday!