To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
- RT @gokesher: Happy Monday! What are you looking forward to this week? We're looking fwd to winter #Taglit Birthright registration opening …
- RT @rabbidanny: Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to m…
- Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to more @NFTY videos.
- @hannnahfraymann @NFTYEIE