To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- Don't have a menorah? Print one, like our friends at URJ 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy did! http://t.co/eXbTcmdBgQ @URJSports6
- Want to try a different kind of fried food this Hanukkah? Check out the Tunisian fricassee http://t.co/Uh07q9mT4F
- #tbt to the arrival of the Fall 2014 students! They return to the US next week. #almosttimetosaygoodbye http://t.co/4Jyogs39e0
- "Evidence of 8,000-year-old olive oil found in Galilee" http://t.co/5wFZvix4K9