Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
Tag Archives | Kibbutz Lotan
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Modern Judaism November 12, 2013
- Belle Voir — A Good View November 5, 2013
- Moadim L’shigra — Happy routine times! October 15, 2013
- Elinor: Hannah I'm soooo proud of u for actually getting ...
- ダウンジャケット 専門店: Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up....
- Robyn (Savage) Budenatein: Dear Hannah, I loved your telling of your hikes up...
Sustainability Shlichut Noar NFTY NFTY Jewish Environmentalism Kotel Aliyah Shabbat Gilad Shalit URJ Camps Birthright ARZA Shoah Coming to Israel Chavaya Krakow families Israel L'dor V'dor alumni Hebrew music feature Parents Bat Mitzvah Environmental Sustainability Volunteering Kibbutz Tzuba Tel Aviv Summer 2012 Semester in Israel Awsome Video camping Tiyul Participant Blog Birkenau inter-generational experiences Jewish History URJ Eisner Camp Poland Yam l'Yam Weekly Report Auschwitz URJ Camp Harlam
- So excited to be with @URJKutzCamp spending the evening at BEIT RJ in Baltimore! #goNFTYsummer
- Shabbat Shalom from 350 @SoCalNFTY members. http://t.co/1vKWSsktMn
- Hanging out with @SoCalNFTY talking about #gonftysummer!
- @nftymar representing @nfty summer programs! #goNFTYsummer @URJKutzCamp @mitzvahcorps @NFTYEIE @NFTYIsrael http://t.co/o7EQ65EMUS