To end our 10 day trip that included Masada, Gadna and Eilat, we visited Kibbutz Lotan. A Kibbutz, according to Wikipedia, is a collective community based on agriculture.
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Klik Disini: I also planning to go to sabbat. can i go with you...
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- Thanks @SoCalNFTY for a fun time at #Spring15 Kallah! Check out http://t.co/iyu6KduHnu for more info on the program.
- RT @loveenuggett: Talking about @NFTYEIE at @NFTYCAR Kolbo. My favorite things.
- Talking about @NFTYEIE at @NFTYCAR Kolbo. My favorite things.
- Women of the Wall, Yom HaZikaron, and Yom HaAtzmaut, read about what our students have been up to this past week http://t.co/gxfoF8YnFD