Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
Tag Archives | Kibbutz Lotan
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 5: Continuing the Journey into the Abyss July 7, 2011
- Day 100 May 9, 2013
- How Kesher Birthright is more than a vacation or tour May 7, 2013
- Yom HaZikaron and Yom HaAtzmaut April 20, 2013
- Indelible Connections | Billboard Judaism: [...] Crossposted at The URJ Israel Programs Blog ...
- How My URJ Camp and NFTY Experiences Helped Me On Birthright | Kutz Camp: [...] To continue reading Rachel’s blog, ple...
- Marla Rosenthol: nice...
David Forman Krakow Summer 2012 music Sustainability Eisner Camp Israel Kibbutz Tzuba Shabbat Semester in Israel Aliyah Jewish Environmentalism Community Service desert URJ Camps Chavaya Participant Blog Yam l'Yam Birkenau URJ Camp Harlam Weekly Report Video URJ Eisner Camp Bat Mitzvah Coming to Israel Auschwitz alumni Environmental Sustainability families Parents NFTY Gadna Congregation B'nai Israel inter-generational experiences Awsome Poland Birthright camping L'dor V'dor feature Shoah Shlichut Noar NFTY Gilad Shalit Volunteering