Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
tiyulim families Birkenau Birthright Auschwitz Gilad Shalit inter-generational experiences Kibbutz Lotan URJ Eisner Camp Volunteering Hebrew Jerusalem Gadna Kotel Reform Judaism Holocaust Israel Sustainability Krakow Chavaya Weekly Report Participant Blog alumni Shabbat music Poland Shlichut Noar NFTY Environmental Sustainability Kibbutz Tzuba NFTY-MAR L'dor V'dor feature Jewish Environmentalism Video Jewish History URJ Camp Harlam Oskar Schindler Tiyul Shoah Parents URJ Camps Yam l'Yam Coming to Israel NFTY
- NFTY-EIE is on the road this weekend, visiting the @NFTYCWR Spring Conclave at @URJCampNewman. Come learn more about EIE!
- How will you eat matzah this Passover? http://t.co/9os2xSBRKD
- What are you grateful for? For one parent, EIE is now on her list. Read more in her heartwarming post: http://t.co/AUr4k390J2
- Check out the pictures from the Spring 2015 Parents' Pilgrimage! http://t.co/h0Rt5VUjHF