Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- settlement funding: In the settlement funding meantime, that they need...
- auto news: Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog....
- produk glutera: Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover som...
tiyulim NFTY-MAR Oskar Schindler Shoah Sustainability families Israel music feature Participant Blog inter-generational experiences Video Kotel Birkenau Krakow Tiyul Poland Jewish Environmentalism alumni Hebrew Volunteering NFTY Reform Judaism Jerusalem Shabbat Auschwitz URJ Camp Harlam Gadna Kibbutz Tzuba Parents URJ Eisner Camp L'dor V'dor Holocaust URJ Camps Gilad Shalit Yam l'Yam Birthright Shlichut Noar NFTY Kibbutz Lotan Jewish History Weekly Report Chavaya Coming to Israel Environmental Sustainability
- RT @URJCampGeorge: Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Excited to have David Solomon from @NFTYEIE with us til Friday!
- Our Summer students had an amazing day today! They hiked Masada at sunrise and floated in the Dead Sea. http://t.co/1F1NIkpojx