Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Modern Judaism November 12, 2013
- Belle Voir — A Good View November 5, 2013
- Moadim L’shigra — Happy routine times! October 15, 2013
- Elinor: Hannah I'm soooo proud of u for actually getting ...
- ダウンジャケット 専門店: Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up....
- Robyn (Savage) Budenatein: Dear Hannah, I loved your telling of your hikes up...
Environmental Sustainability Coming to Israel Aliyah Shoah Krakow Volunteering Birthright alumni Hebrew Parents URJ Camps Tel Aviv NFTY inter-generational experiences Participant Blog ARZA Sustainability Jewish Environmentalism Gilad Shalit Auschwitz Chavaya music Awsome Semester in Israel families Yam l'Yam camping Birkenau Tiyul Poland Kibbutz Tzuba Weekly Report feature URJ Camp Harlam Bat Mitzvah Video Israel Shabbat Kotel Jewish History L'dor V'dor Summer 2012 Shlichut Noar NFTY URJ Eisner Camp
- So excited to be with @URJKutzCamp spending the evening at BEIT RJ in Baltimore! #goNFTYsummer
- Shabbat Shalom from 350 @SoCalNFTY members. http://t.co/1vKWSsktMn
- Hanging out with @SoCalNFTY talking about #gonftysummer!
- @nftymar representing @nfty summer programs! #goNFTYsummer @URJKutzCamp @mitzvahcorps @NFTYEIE @NFTYIsrael http://t.co/o7EQ65EMUS