Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
Jewish Environmentalism URJ Camps Video Participant Blog alumni inter-generational experiences Gilad Shalit Israel L'dor V'dor Hebrew tiyulim Shabbat music Jewish History Chavaya Birkenau NFTY feature Kotel Gadna Tiyul Shoah URJ Eisner Camp Jerusalem Coming to Israel NFTY-MAR Birthright Auschwitz Yam l'Yam Holocaust URJ Camp Harlam Poland Oskar Schindler Weekly Report Krakow Kibbutz Lotan Reform Judaism Sustainability Volunteering Environmental Sustainability families Shlichut Noar NFTY Kibbutz Tzuba Parents
- Did you think Gadna was too easy? For one of our Spring 2015 students, the answer was yes. http://t.co/RLMVRjiO1b
- @noasolomon15 @NFTYEIE I did the same thing
- @noasolomon15 @NFTYEIE lol I put other and the comment was "can't chooses; all of the above"
- Here's a crazy hamentaschen to make. You just have to take a look for yourself http://t.co/YFAUWuDsiA