Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- settlement funding: In the settlement funding meantime, that they need...
- auto news: Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog....
- produk glutera: Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover som...
URJ Eisner Camp families Volunteering Kotel Environmental Sustainability Auschwitz Holocaust alumni Tiyul Krakow Shabbat Reform Judaism feature Coming to Israel Jerusalem Oskar Schindler Sustainability Video Poland Shoah music Israel URJ Camps Gilad Shalit URJ Camp Harlam Yam l'Yam Chavaya Parents Participant Blog Jewish Environmentalism Hebrew Birkenau Weekly Report Gadna Shlichut Noar NFTY NFTY-MAR inter-generational experiences Birthright Kibbutz Lotan Kibbutz Tzuba NFTY L'dor V'dor tiyulim Jewish History
- We're on Instagram! Follow @URJ Youth for our camps, @nfty, @NFTYIsrael and @NFTYEIE, @mitzvahcorps! http://t.co/TnVx34HL9B #urjyouth
- RT @URJCampGeorge: Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Excited to have David Solomon from @NFTYEIE with us til Friday!