Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Klik Disini: I also planning to go to sabbat. can i go with you...
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
Krakow inter-generational experiences tiyulim Participant Blog Hebrew music Jewish Environmentalism Israel L'dor V'dor Auschwitz Birkenau NFTY-MAR Poland NFTY Shabbat Reform Judaism Oskar Schindler URJ Camp Harlam Kotel Gadna Shoah Jewish History Parents Weekly Report feature Jerusalem Volunteering families URJ Camps alumni URJ Eisner Camp Kibbutz Lotan Environmental Sustainability Video Kibbutz Tzuba Chavaya Tiyul Gilad Shalit Coming to Israel Shlichut Noar NFTY Yam l'Yam Holocaust Birthright Sustainability
- EIE is on the road at @NFTYTOR's #TORSpring15 Looking forward to meeting students interested in an amazing semester in Israel!
- @NFTYEIE HELP SEND KIDS FROM LOW INCOME FAMILIES TO CAMP FOR A WEEKEND AND DONATE TO http://t.co/tdvHBqFN9W HELP OUT AN EIE ALUM!!
- RT @URJ: http://t.co/h7phX0jsLj
- Spring 2015 student Maya Seckler writes heartfelt words from her trip to Poland with EIE http://t.co/pdJQvlGD1Z