Want to dig your hands into the dirt and actually make the planet a better place? We can help…
Tag Archives | Kibbutz
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
Yam l'Yam music inter-generational experiences Shlichut Noar NFTY Participant Blog Video Shoah Jerusalem URJ Camps Jewish Environmentalism Volunteering L'dor V'dor Poland Kotel Weekly Report Oskar Schindler Gadna Sustainability alumni Tiyul tiyulim Reform Judaism Auschwitz Jewish History Shabbat Hebrew Israel families Coming to Israel Birthright Parents Environmental Sustainability Kibbutz Lotan URJ Eisner Camp Holocaust NFTY-MAR NFTY Chavaya Kibbutz Tzuba Krakow Gilad Shalit feature Birkenau URJ Camp Harlam
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall @howieattack you kids did it Howie!
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall so excited to have my son Howie as a member of this NFTY-EIE 2014 Fall class.
- Proud to have participated with @Womenofthewall bringing a sefer Torah to the women's section of the Kotel today! http://t.co/HFlfqDD5cg
- RT @hannnahfraymann: throwback to my old school #takemehome @NFTYEIE http://t.co/fWuS8gkGBb