On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
Shlichut Noar NFTY Kibbutz Lotan Oskar Schindler Coming to Israel Volunteering Video Birthright Weekly Report Jewish Environmentalism NFTY-MAR URJ Camps Shoah Birkenau families Participant Blog Gilad Shalit Sustainability Chavaya Kotel Kibbutz Tzuba Reform Judaism URJ Eisner Camp tiyulim Holocaust Israel Hebrew Jerusalem NFTY Jewish History music Auschwitz Tiyul Environmental Sustainability alumni Shabbat Yam l'Yam L'dor V'dor URJ Camp Harlam feature Gadna Parents Poland Krakow inter-generational experiences
- #ShabbatShalom Last Shabbat in Israel for Fall 2014 #NFTYEIE http://t.co/TSwsuoRD1B
- Dedicate your 8th night of Hanukkah to @URJGUCI camper Ethan: http://t.co/Lks0rvpW4K #8NE2 http://t.co/Vqyh55nqLK
- Harry Potter had Jewish classmates http://t.co/4qUbbculeA
- RT @TimesofIsrael: India PM tweets Hanukkah greeting in Hebrew http://t.co/rElerzf8xM