On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
Birthright Parents Gilad Shalit Participant Blog Kibbutz Lotan Krakow URJ Camp Harlam Shlichut Noar NFTY alumni Chavaya Yam l'Yam Reform Judaism Israel inter-generational experiences Holocaust Tiyul L'dor V'dor Coming to Israel Gadna Sustainability Shabbat URJ Eisner Camp Birkenau Shoah Volunteering Poland Oskar Schindler Hebrew Environmental Sustainability Auschwitz NFTY-MAR Jewish History Jerusalem NFTY Weekly Report families Kotel tiyulim music Video Jewish Environmentalism feature Kibbutz Tzuba URJ Camps
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall @howieattack you kids did it Howie!
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall so excited to have my son Howie as a member of this NFTY-EIE 2014 Fall class.
- Proud to have participated with @Womenofthewall bringing a sefer Torah to the women's section of the Kotel today! http://t.co/HFlfqDD5cg
- RT @hannnahfraymann: throwback to my old school #takemehome @NFTYEIE http://t.co/fWuS8gkGBb