On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- settlement funding: In the settlement funding meantime, that they need...
- auto news: Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog....
- produk glutera: Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover som...
Holocaust Volunteering Israel Weekly Report Shoah Tiyul Poland URJ Camps Shabbat Environmental Sustainability Parents Yam l'Yam Jerusalem music Auschwitz Kibbutz Lotan Krakow tiyulim URJ Camp Harlam Birkenau URJ Eisner Camp Kibbutz Tzuba Hebrew Shlichut Noar NFTY alumni Chavaya Participant Blog feature Kotel Birthright Video Gilad Shalit NFTY-MAR NFTY Coming to Israel families Jewish Environmentalism Reform Judaism Oskar Schindler L'dor V'dor Gadna Sustainability inter-generational experiences Jewish History
- RT @URJCampGeorge: Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Excited to have David Solomon from @NFTYEIE with us til Friday!
- Our Summer students had an amazing day today! They hiked Masada at sunrise and floated in the Dead Sea. http://t.co/1F1NIkpojx