On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- royalty free music free download instrumental: Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you ...
- Online Free GED Course: Good and Well Work . . . ! Thanks for telling us t...
- glucogen: My brother suggested I would possibly like this bl...
Chavaya Tiyul Hebrew Shlichut Noar NFTY Jewish History Gadna Birkenau Reform Judaism families Volunteering Video Israel Environmental Sustainability Holocaust Krakow URJ Camp Harlam Oskar Schindler Auschwitz Sustainability alumni URJ Eisner Camp feature L'dor V'dor NFTY-MAR Shoah Birthright NFTY Shabbat Poland Parents Weekly Report Kibbutz Tzuba inter-generational experiences Gilad Shalit Jerusalem Yam l'Yam music Jewish Environmentalism Participant Blog Kibbutz Lotan Kotel tiyulim URJ Camps Coming to Israel
- Propose a Youth Summit 2015 learning session to showcase your innovate work in youth engagement. #NFTYConvention http://t.co/4mK7jEEe0A
- RT @URJCamps: The results are in! See who won the 2014 Clippy Awards: http://t.co/zYh3Ix3XJp
- One of our Summer students was featured on @eJPhil today. Check out her reflection: http://t.co/HG0shhfoIF
- URJ @NFTYEIE high school semester is ON for Howie. He is Jerusalem bound in 2 weeks.