On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
Poland Parents feature families Israel Jewish History tiyulim alumni L'dor V'dor URJ Camps inter-generational experiences NFTY-MAR Tiyul URJ Camp Harlam Holocaust Sustainability Gadna Jerusalem Chavaya Kotel Reform Judaism Oskar Schindler Auschwitz Jewish Environmentalism music Kibbutz Tzuba Shoah Participant Blog Volunteering Hebrew Gilad Shalit NFTY Yam l'Yam URJ Eisner Camp Environmental Sustainability Shlichut Noar NFTY Kibbutz Lotan Weekly Report Krakow Birthright Shabbat Video Coming to Israel Birkenau
- RT @NFTYNEL: NEL participants on @NFTYEIE are having an amazing time in Eilat! #NELifebook http://t.co/jIqegR052d
- NEL participants on @NFTYEIE are having an amazing time in Eilat! #NELifebook http://t.co/jIqegR052d
- Nothing like a trip to Eilat to relax after a tiring week on Gadna! #ShabbatShalom
- “@NFTYEIE: Sounds like our #Spring2015 students had an amazing, yet tiring experience on Gadna” this is true!