On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
Jewish History tiyulim Sustainability alumni Volunteering Birthright Tiyul Kibbutz Tzuba URJ Camp Harlam Hebrew URJ Camps Yam l'Yam feature inter-generational experiences Parents Shoah Shabbat Birkenau music families Jerusalem NFTY-MAR Gadna Shlichut Noar NFTY Chavaya Participant Blog Krakow Jewish Environmentalism Holocaust Israel Video Environmental Sustainability Poland Auschwitz NFTY Kibbutz Lotan Kotel Reform Judaism Gilad Shalit URJ Eisner Camp Weekly Report Coming to Israel Oskar Schindler L'dor V'dor
- Our students had a meaningful Havdallah at the Kotel, followed by the Debbie Friedman Memorial Evening at @HUCJIR Shavua Tov!
- Representing amazing @nfty summer programs we've been apart of! @URJKutzCamp @URJGFC #NFTYConvention2015 @NFTYEIE http://t.co/CyjMtHYhXS
- @NFTYEIE this makes me vry emotional
- Shabbat Shalom4 http://t.co/G6supGEWWK