On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Modern Judaism November 12, 2013
- Belle Voir — A Good View November 5, 2013
- Moadim L’shigra — Happy routine times! October 15, 2013
- Elinor: Hannah I'm soooo proud of u for actually getting ...
- ダウンジャケット 専門店: Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up....
- Robyn (Savage) Budenatein: Dear Hannah, I loved your telling of your hikes up...
URJ Eisner Camp Gilad Shalit Tel Aviv URJ Camp Harlam L'dor V'dor Participant Blog URJ Camps Birkenau alumni Israel camping Awsome Aliyah feature Poland Birthright Video Auschwitz Shlichut Noar NFTY Shoah families Bat Mitzvah music Summer 2012 ARZA Hebrew Parents NFTY Jewish History Weekly Report Coming to Israel Chavaya Jewish Environmentalism Sustainability Kotel Volunteering Semester in Israel Krakow inter-generational experiences Environmental Sustainability Shabbat Kibbutz Tzuba Tiyul Yam l'Yam
- Inspired and Engaged? Share your story here! #Biennial13 @nfty @URJCamps @mitzvahcorps @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE http://t.co/i2WHcfYJaJ
- So excited to be with @URJKutzCamp spending the evening at BEIT RJ in Baltimore! #goNFTYsummer
- Shabbat Shalom from 350 @SoCalNFTY members. http://t.co/1vKWSsktMn
- Hanging out with @SoCalNFTY talking about #gonftysummer!