On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
Jewish Environmentalism Birthright Reform Judaism Chavaya Participant Blog Coming to Israel inter-generational experiences Hebrew music Yam l'Yam tiyulim Birkenau alumni families Environmental Sustainability Kibbutz Lotan Gilad Shalit Weekly Report Tiyul Krakow L'dor V'dor Parents Jerusalem Sustainability Shoah Kotel NFTY Holocaust feature Auschwitz Shabbat URJ Camp Harlam Gadna URJ Eisner Camp URJ Camps Kibbutz Tzuba NFTY-MAR Jewish History Oskar Schindler Israel Poland Video Volunteering Shlichut Noar NFTY
- @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE AMIT IS IN THIS PICTURE IM GONNA CRY TALE ME BACK
- Registration is now open!! This summer go travel to #Israel with @NFTYIsrael or @NFTYEIE! http://t.co/elzhURmHW2 http://t.co/Uatg2NbOIk
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall @howieattack you kids did it Howie!
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall so excited to have my son Howie as a member of this NFTY-EIE 2014 Fall class.