On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- settlement funding: In the settlement funding meantime, that they need...
- auto news: Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog....
- produk glutera: Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover som...
Coming to Israel Chavaya Jerusalem feature Hebrew Tiyul Jewish Environmentalism URJ Camp Harlam Gilad Shalit Kotel Kibbutz Tzuba Gadna NFTY Participant Blog Holocaust Weekly Report L'dor V'dor NFTY-MAR Sustainability families Jewish History Krakow Yam l'Yam Environmental Sustainability Poland alumni Reform Judaism URJ Camps Shlichut Noar NFTY Parents music Kibbutz Lotan Oskar Schindler Volunteering Shabbat Video Israel tiyulim Shoah inter-generational experiences Birkenau URJ Eisner Camp Auschwitz Birthright
- We're on Instagram! Follow @URJ Youth for our camps, @nfty, @NFTYIsrael and @NFTYEIE, @mitzvahcorps! http://t.co/TnVx34HL9B #urjyouth
- RT @URJCampGeorge: Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Check out our @NFTYEIE alum with David Solomon! http://t.co/f2f1SDvQ3N
- Excited to have David Solomon from @NFTYEIE with us til Friday!