On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
Shoah Oskar Schindler Jewish History Kotel Shabbat Yam l'Yam Holocaust Krakow Reform Judaism Birkenau NFTY-MAR Kibbutz Tzuba Israel Birthright families URJ Camps Environmental Sustainability music Auschwitz Kibbutz Lotan Tiyul Volunteering Poland Weekly Report Sustainability L'dor V'dor NFTY Gilad Shalit URJ Eisner Camp Jerusalem Gadna URJ Camp Harlam Chavaya Hebrew tiyulim inter-generational experiences Parents Jewish Environmentalism Coming to Israel alumni feature Shlichut Noar NFTY Participant Blog Video
- RT @gokesher: Happy Monday! What are you looking forward to this week? We're looking fwd to winter #Taglit Birthright registration opening …
- RT @rabbidanny: Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to m…
- Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to more @NFTY videos.
- @hannnahfraymann @NFTYEIE