On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
feature Kotel Krakow Israel Yam l'Yam Hebrew Holocaust Jewish Environmentalism Birkenau Birthright Auschwitz URJ Camps Jewish History alumni Kibbutz Lotan tiyulim Reform Judaism Tiyul NFTY families Kibbutz Tzuba Shlichut Noar NFTY NFTY-MAR Shoah Coming to Israel Shabbat Poland Environmental Sustainability inter-generational experiences Weekly Report Parents Jerusalem Gilad Shalit Video Participant Blog URJ Camp Harlam L'dor V'dor Oskar Schindler Volunteering Chavaya URJ Eisner Camp Sustainability Gadna music
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/Elgod0Imai @WomenoftheWall
- @NFTYEIE student helps make history at the #Kotel http://t.co/obCh3gYJWH @WomenoftheWall
- NJ teen helps make history at #Kotel http://t.co/fM18wPa6GH @WomenoftheWall http://t.co/g59b1C9dmT @nfty @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE
- So proud that 2 of the featured speakers at the Impact Israel conference are @NFTYEIE grads! http://t.co/R6eBIYwsUT