On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
Participant Blog Parents Poland Reform Judaism Oskar Schindler Kibbutz Lotan Yam l'Yam feature families Tiyul Shabbat Shlichut Noar NFTY Weekly Report Birkenau Hebrew URJ Camps Shoah alumni Birthright Kibbutz Tzuba Sustainability Gadna tiyulim Jerusalem music Jewish History Kotel Volunteering NFTY-MAR Holocaust Israel Environmental Sustainability Auschwitz Gilad Shalit Jewish Environmentalism URJ Eisner Camp Chavaya L'dor V'dor URJ Camp Harlam NFTY Video Krakow Coming to Israel inter-generational experiences
- Happy #Thanksgiving! This year as we celebrate let's not forget the hungry http://t.co/ZgM7DkE0QW
- "Israelis gobble up more turkey than anyone, thanks in part to ‘pastrami’" #Thanksgiving #Israel http://t.co/n914sr1RhK
- RT @URJ: "Lending My Voice to Women of the Wall," an American teen's story of participating in an historic day at the Kotel: http://t.co/nP…
- #Buttnutsquash #challah should definitely be on your #Thanksgiving table tomorrow http://t.co/ybeRztrUH4