On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Group 9 GoPro Through Israel November 18, 2014
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- Klik Disini: I also planning to go to sabbat. can i go with you...
- Sara: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this b...
- IrvingWillson: Having read this I thought it was rather enlighten...
Sustainability Video Jewish History music Kotel Parents Hebrew Chavaya Jewish Environmentalism inter-generational experiences Oskar Schindler Israel URJ Camps Kibbutz Tzuba families Reform Judaism Krakow Volunteering Birthright alumni Coming to Israel Weekly Report Birkenau URJ Eisner Camp Gadna NFTY Holocaust Environmental Sustainability Kibbutz Lotan tiyulim Auschwitz Shabbat Yam l'Yam Shoah Jerusalem Shlichut Noar NFTY Participant Blog feature L'dor V'dor Poland Gilad Shalit Tiyul NFTY-MAR URJ Camp Harlam
- Thanks @SoCalNFTY for a fun time at #Spring15 Kallah! Check out http://t.co/iyu6KduHnu for more info on the program.
- RT @loveenuggett: Talking about @NFTYEIE at @NFTYCAR Kolbo. My favorite things.
- Talking about @NFTYEIE at @NFTYCAR Kolbo. My favorite things.
- Women of the Wall, Yom HaZikaron, and Yom HaAtzmaut, read about what our students have been up to this past week http://t.co/gxfoF8YnFD