On EIE the days are long and the weeks are vigorous but all of the action is always worth it when it comes to Havdallah. Havdallah is a time where everyone can reflect on their week and reflect on themselves. The music gives people a chance to connect to Judaism in a way that they can’t during the week days.
Tag Archives | music
on July 12, 2011
Check out NFTY-EIE alum Lenny Cohn’s performance of “Jupiter,” the original song he wrote while on the program.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- search engine optimization seo services: I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours no...
- royalty free music free download instrumental: Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you ...
- Online Free GED Course: Good and Well Work . . . ! Thanks for telling us t...
families Jerusalem tiyulim Shoah NFTY Reform Judaism Sustainability Birthright feature Poland Kibbutz Tzuba Tiyul URJ Eisner Camp Jewish Environmentalism Parents Environmental Sustainability Video Weekly Report URJ Camp Harlam Oskar Schindler alumni Volunteering URJ Camps Coming to Israel Kotel L'dor V'dor Jewish History Gadna Participant Blog Auschwitz Hebrew Birkenau NFTY-MAR music Shlichut Noar NFTY inter-generational experiences Krakow Shabbat Kibbutz Lotan Chavaya Holocaust Gilad Shalit Israel Yam l'Yam
- @hannnahfraymann @NFTYEIE
- throwback to my old school #takemehome @NFTYEIE http://t.co/fWuS8gkGBb
- Propose a Youth Summit 2015 learning session to showcase your innovate work in youth engagement. #NFTYConvention http://t.co/4mK7jEEe0A
- RT @URJCamps: The results are in! See who won the 2014 Clippy Awards: http://t.co/zYh3Ix3XJp