We got on the buses by 7:30 and headed to Auschwitz Birkaneau. When we arrived the first thing I noticed was how the train tracks went right through the gate and divided the camp in half going all the way to the very end. The place is huge. WAY bigger than Maidanek.
on July 4, 2011
By Rabbi Marla Feldman
As expected, today was a challenging one. It seemed inevitable that clouds and rain dampened our journey throughout the day. The foreboding of the prior day was ever present. Visiting one of the ancient cemeteries we glanced up at the surrounding wall only to find that it was made from headstones. So began the difficult journey.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
- RT @gokesher: Happy Monday! What are you looking forward to this week? We're looking fwd to winter #Taglit Birthright registration opening …
- RT @rabbidanny: Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to m…
- Thank you @NFTYEIE for your great #ElulMitzvahChallenge video, available here http://t.co/xX8WosmYja - looking forward to more @NFTY videos.
- @hannnahfraymann @NFTYEIE