We got on the buses by 7:30 and headed to Auschwitz Birkaneau. When we arrived the first thing I noticed was how the train tracks went right through the gate and divided the camp in half going all the way to the very end. The place is huge. WAY bigger than Maidanek.
on July 4, 2011
By Rabbi Marla Feldman
As expected, today was a challenging one. It seemed inevitable that clouds and rain dampened our journey throughout the day. The foreboding of the prior day was ever present. Visiting one of the ancient cemeteries we glanced up at the surrounding wall only to find that it was made from headstones. So began the difficult journey.
- A Typical Day of EIE February 5, 2013
- Shabbat as Pilgrims in Israel August 21, 2012
- The Tug of Judaism: A Birthright Bar Mitzvah August 28, 2012
- Israel Through Different Lenses June 12, 2014
- Hiking, Biking and Climbing: Yam l’Yam May 1, 2014
- A Source of Motivation April 22, 2014
- seo companies: Thanks for sharing your thoughts on online search ...
- electric grill uk: This design is incredible! You definitely know how...
- hack sub facebook ao: Stay tuned for our next post where we'll share so...
- @NFTYIsrael @NFTYEIE AMIT IS IN THIS PICTURE IM GONNA CRY TALE ME BACK
- Registration is now open!! This summer go travel to #Israel with @NFTYIsrael or @NFTYEIE! http://t.co/elzhURmHW2 http://t.co/Uatg2NbOIk
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall @howieattack you kids did it Howie!
- @NFTYEIE @Womenofthewall so excited to have my son Howie as a member of this NFTY-EIE 2014 Fall class.