Check out this great video of recent graduates and interns from Kibbutz Lotan’s Green Apprenticeship, showing what the Study Abroad program in Environmental Sustainability and Jewish Environmental Education is like!
on June 29, 2011
Kibbutz Lotan, a small community just north of Eilat, is one of a few places in Israel that seeks to teach young people the necessary skills and experience to live sustainably once they return to cities. This tiny kibbutz is at the forefront of a new environmental drive.
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 3: Could that have been us? July 2, 2011
- Flowing with Milk and Honey June 11, 2013
- 10 Things I Could Not Have Done In America June 5, 2013
- Ma’ayan B’Midbar – A Wellspring in the Desert June 4, 2013
- Ester Mcduffee: Enormously educational thanks, I do believe your v...
- Carmen Heuwinkel: I'd move to Hawaii then travel the world....
- asus a75vj-ty055d: Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks...