Taglit-Birthright Israel has reached a milestone of 900,000 community service hours that have been performed by participants on its trips.
on June 23, 2011
on June 21, 2011
My time at GUCI was filled with cabin bonding activities, musical services in the outdoor Beit T’filah, Jewish study under the Eitz Chaim, and a feeling of community that cannot be replicated. My connection with GUCI continued after my years as a camper with the NFTY Israel trip, Avodah Work/Study year, and as a counselor. All of my time and experiences at GUCI greatly shaped me into the independent, fulfilled, and Jewish person that I have become.
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 1: Heroic Efforts June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 2: Intertwining History June 30, 2011
- The Chaperone’s Tale | Day 3: Could that have been us? July 2, 2011
- Flowing with Milk and Honey June 11, 2013
- 10 Things I Could Not Have Done In America June 5, 2013
- Ma’ayan B’Midbar – A Wellspring in the Desert June 4, 2013
- Jurong East by MCL Land: Hello Al, I apologize. I mistook the red and white...
- Jurong East MRT: I am guaranteed a little something can be worked o...
- outdoor solar light: Hello, I discovered this page by mistake when sea...