From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal 7.4.2015 July 4, 2015
- A Letter From Anna 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Camper Care Chanukah Night 1 development Jacobs Camp 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples campgrounds Olim Friendships fried chicken Dan Nichols alumni Sukkot food Biennial 2011 care first time camper Bone Marrow Foundation friends video FRIENDSHIP dream street Cabin Israel Chanukah Night Two HSJ Alumni scholarships Arts Henry S. Jacobs Camp data NFTY-So e18ghteen recruitment medicine NFTY counselor fundraising Music Jewish Teen Funders Network disabilities community D.C. HSJ Alumni