From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Parashat Maasei D’var Torah July 26, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Friendships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi first time camper disabilities Sukkot Olim Arts recruitment scholarships dream street Cabin medicine Biennial 2011 Chanukah Night Two campgrounds development food Camper Care Gersher NFTY community love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols Chanukah Night 1 fundraising FRIENDSHIP alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen HSJ Alumni Music counselor Jewish Teen Funders Network fried chicken video care e18ghteen Jacobs Camp data Israel friends 2010 Henry S. Jacobs Camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 18 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke