From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Jacobs Camp Welcomes Kids of Active Duty Service Members November 10, 2014
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
data community video dream street Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Chanukah Night 1 Music care Olim Biennial 2011 campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper medicine alumni food Friendships D.C. HSJ Alumni Sukkot fried chicken Camper Care recruitment Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni NFTY counselor FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Dan Nichols e18ghteen 2010 Cabin Chanukah Night Two fundraising development Jacobs Camp Arts love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships NFTY-So Israel friends disabilities
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
5 months, 10 days, 11 hours, 52 minutes ago