From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
Sukkot Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi scholarships food Cabin fundraising Arts 2010 D.C. HSJ Alumni recruitment Chanukah Night 1 e18ghteen Music disabilities Friendships Dan Nichols love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples friends Chanukah Night Two counselor Israel dream street fried chicken medicine NFTY video Gift of Life Biennial 2011 care FRIENDSHIP Jacobs Camp alumni HSJ Alumni first time camper Bone Marrow Foundation data community Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care development campgrounds Gersher Jewish Teen Funders Network
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 18 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @URJ @URJCamps We heard that WRJ Southwest had a great weekend there!
- From this little plot of earth in Utica, Mississippi, we wish you (and our planet) a Happy Earth Day. http://t.co/5CPzO1IQ4g
- The camp office will be closed today in recognition of the seventh day of Passover.
- Shavua Tov - may you have a good week! @ Beit K'nesset, Jacobs Camp http://t.co/jRAF2WcQ4V