From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Jacobs Camp Welcomes Kids of Active Duty Service Members November 10, 2014
- REGISTER NOW October 6, 2014
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
- Iola: Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protec...
NFTY Bone Marrow Foundation scholarships Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP care Biennial 2011 video Friendships Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY-So community data Olim first time camper dream street counselor love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples recruitment fundraising development e18ghteen Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin fried chicken Chanukah Night 1 medicine Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols campgrounds Chanukah Night Two Arts 2010 alumni Jacobs Camp Music food Sukkot friends D.C. HSJ Alumni disabilities Camper Care
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
5 months, 14 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes ago