From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
care fried chicken Gersher friends fundraising Friendships Music Chanukah Night Two community Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi HSJ Alumni 2010 Camper Care dream street FRIENDSHIP campgrounds Henry S. Jacobs Camp video Biennial 2011 Arts Jewish Teen Funders Network disabilities Cabin counselor Sukkot love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples data Dan Nichols Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation Jacobs Camp D.C. HSJ Alumni NFTY first time camper development Chanukah Night 1 alumni Israel recruitment food medicine scholarships e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 22 days, 13 hours, 26 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Oh, that's all? Jinkies! RT @URJJacobsCamp: Just 53 days until opening day! You can still join us - register… http://t.co/PGYUEzkO8G
- Just 53 days until opening day! You can still join us - register… http://t.co/MblDQGgpuQ
- The gagadome (pagoda) by morning's light. Shabbat Shalom. #unfiltered @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/K2HrxIQqE8
- It's just me, @ecogary & the ladies. MT @URJJacobsCamp: Excited to welcome the Women of Reform Judaism for a weekend of female bonding.