From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Letter from Anna 7.31.14 July 31, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/31 July 31, 2015
- 25 Question To Ask On The Way Home July 30, 2015
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
- barbara mansberg: A good read of loyalty AND new adventures!...
- Barbara levingston: Very nice info on blog....
e18ghteen video Camper Care data Arts medicine Chanukah Night Two Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment Friendships friends Cabin Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper community fried chicken D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 food Sukkot Music NFTY FRIENDSHIP Bone Marrow Foundation 2010 care Dan Nichols; e18ghteen HSJ Alumni disabilities Olim campgrounds scholarships alumni Biennial 2011 Jacobs Camp dream street development counselor fundraising NFTY-So love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples
Follow us on Twitter
- Read up on what we're doing at HSJ this Friday! http://t.co/zQ9uIYvXll
- In preparation for Sunday's departure, here are with 25 questions to ask on the way home. Check it out on our blog! http://t.co/YgpzptsiNo
- It's the second day of Maccabiah! Check out what we're up to! http://t.co/COPVcO7k5g
- It's a very special day at HSJ! http://t.co/vODebqMZff