From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
dream street 2010 counselor Jacobs Camp Arts alumni e18ghteen friends data Jewish Teen Funders Network care Chanukah Night Two Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds fundraising recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp disabilities NFTY-So D.C. HSJ Alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Camper Care Music HSJ Alumni scholarships Israel food Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Friendships Cabin FRIENDSHIP Sukkot NFTY Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Olim video Biennial 2011 fried chicken Chanukah Night 1 first time camper development medicine Dan Nichols community
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 24 days, 19 hours, 21 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories