From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
NFTY Camper Care Jewish Teen Funders Network Gift of Life Chanukah Night 1 dream street FRIENDSHIP Cabin recruitment e18ghteen Dan Nichols friends campgrounds Bone Marrow Foundation love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples first time camper disabilities Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp Sukkot fundraising Arts counselor Biennial 2011 2010 Dan Nichols; e18ghteen data care medicine HSJ Alumni Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi community Chanukah Night Two D.C. HSJ Alumni food Friendships video alumni Israel scholarships fried chicken Jacobs Camp development Gersher
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 18 days, 21 hours, 11 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @URJ @URJCamps We heard that WRJ Southwest had a great weekend there!
- From this little plot of earth in Utica, Mississippi, we wish you (and our planet) a Happy Earth Day. http://t.co/5CPzO1IQ4g
- The camp office will be closed today in recognition of the seventh day of Passover.
- Shavua Tov - may you have a good week! @ Beit K'nesset, Jacobs Camp http://t.co/jRAF2WcQ4V