From building a rain barrel to water our gardens to creating a mud hut to cook fresh pita, URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is teaching life-long lessons to their campers about preserving the earth. Henry S. Jacobs Camp’s Assistant Camp Director Gary Brandt shares the many “greening” initiatives at the camp.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Olim Dan Nichols campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network counselor Friendships Henry S. Jacobs Camp data Jacobs Camp friends Arts HSJ Alumni dream street Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Israel Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi D.C. HSJ Alumni love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples food video fried chicken scholarships disabilities recruitment first time camper Bone Marrow Foundation Chanukah Night 1 Cabin e18ghteen care NFTY-So alumni Camper Care Chanukah Night Two community fundraising 2010 development Music medicine Sukkot NFTY Biennial 2011 FRIENDSHIP
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 18 days, 0 hours, 18 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z