Shabbat Shalom from Jacobs Camp!
on June 28, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
friends HSJ Alumni recruitment Henry S. Jacobs Camp Music Gift of Life Chanukah Night Two Jewish Teen Funders Network 2010 development food D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni disabilities Dan Nichols Biennial 2011 medicine Sukkot Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi fundraising Cabin love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples dream street NFTY data Jacobs Camp Camper Care community Israel first time camper FRIENDSHIP video Chanukah Night 1 Arts Dan Nichols; e18ghteen counselor Gersher campgrounds care fried chicken scholarships e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation Friendships
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 6 months, 0 days, 1 hour, 35 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Happy Birthday to the State of Mississippi, our home since 1970! http://t.co/csElxpnWJe
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1988 Help us get more kids in the pool: http://t.co/IXPmMfdrXk http://t.co/wXzFtXupTe
- Mazel Tov! RT @TIMemphis: Congrats to @rabbimicah for being named @memphismagazine's "2013's Memphian of the Year." http://t.co/7iYHkTkeLo