Session One Maccabiah (video)
on July 2, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jewish Teen Funders Network friends Israel e18ghteen campgrounds FRIENDSHIP Cabin alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni Friendships Gersher disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Chanukah Night 1 Jacobs Camp community Chanukah Night Two 2010 Sukkot Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships HSJ Alumni counselor Gift of Life care Dan Nichols; e18ghteen medicine NFTY recruitment Dan Nichols fried chicken Bone Marrow Foundation first time camper Biennial 2011 development video Camper Care data food Arts fundraising dream street
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 6 months, 0 days, 10 hours, 35 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Happy Birthday to the State of Mississippi, our home since 1970! http://t.co/csElxpnWJe
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1988 Help us get more kids in the pool: http://t.co/IXPmMfdrXk http://t.co/wXzFtXupTe
- Mazel Tov! RT @TIMemphis: Congrats to @rabbimicah for being named @memphismagazine's "2013's Memphian of the Year." http://t.co/7iYHkTkeLo