- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
counselor first time camper fundraising Arts HSJ Alumni fried chicken alumni development Jacobs Camp Gift of Life care data Dan Nichols; e18ghteen friends FRIENDSHIP Camper Care love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Henry S. Jacobs Camp community food Friendships NFTY Biennial 2011 recruitment video scholarships Dan Nichols 2010 medicine disabilities Israel Gersher dream street e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Chanukah Night 1 campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network Music Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Sukkot Cabin D.C. HSJ Alumni Bone Marrow Foundation
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 6 months, 5 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1988 Help us get more kids in the pool: http://t.co/IXPmMfdrXk http://t.co/wXzFtXupTe
- Mazel Tov! RT @TIMemphis: Congrats to @rabbimicah for being named @memphismagazine's "2013's Memphian of the Year." http://t.co/7iYHkTkeLo
- RT @JewishCamp: The best investment you can make in our children's & grandchildren's #Jewish identity? #Jewishcamp. #GivingTuesday http://t…