It’s the second Shabbat for Session Two here at HSJ. We hope you are having a wonderful Sabbath! Please enjoy our Session Two Shabbat video, and keep looking out for more to come!
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
Camper Care counselor e18ghteen video D.C. HSJ Alumni fundraising Biennial 2011 campgrounds 2010 food Arts Music dream street Olim medicine Israel community Dan Nichols; e18ghteen scholarships fried chicken Chanukah Night Two Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night 1 first time camper NFTY-So NFTY recruitment friends Bone Marrow Foundation Friendships alumni development Dan Nichols Cabin disabilities Henry S. Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni care FRIENDSHIP data Sukkot love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jacobs Camp Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles