- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
Gersher alumni Arts Dan Nichols Music fried chicken first time camper Chanukah Night 1 development love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Bone Marrow Foundation Camper Care Sukkot recruitment Jewish Teen Funders Network Cabin Henry S. Jacobs Camp scholarships Chanukah Night Two campgrounds Biennial 2011 care 2010 video dream street Israel food Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni NFTY counselor Friendships friends data e18ghteen medicine community disabilities Gift of Life Dan Nichols; e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni fundraising FRIENDSHIP
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 0 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Summer is about to get one hour closer - Yes! @URJCamps @JewishCamp http://t.co/Lsbd1vTlgc
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf
- #throwbackthursday #afterdark #tbt Even the KISS Army loves HSJ! http://t.co/hUVhTB0tOw
- Telephone & Internet service have been restored at camp - thanks to the diligence of our friendly neighborhood AT&T techs!