It’s the second Shabbat for Session Two here at HSJ. We hope you are having a wonderful Sabbath! Please enjoy our Session Two Shabbat video, and keep looking out for more to come!
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
FRIENDSHIP campgrounds medicine Chanukah Night Two dream street Arts food NFTY-So data counselor fried chicken Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples alumni NFTY friends Chanukah Night 1 first time camper development Cabin scholarships video Camper Care Music fundraising care e18ghteen Sukkot Friendships community Jacobs Camp recruitment 2010 Olim D.C. HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp disabilities HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Israel Biennial 2011
Follow us on Twitter
- @WinterLightHome @URJ Many camps, like @URJJacobsCamp, have programs like Dream Street! Reach out to @JewishCamp to find opps.
- Having a great time with @NFTYsouthern at @URJJacobsCamp!
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI