- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Olim Chanukah Night 1 e18ghteen disabilities fried chicken Friendships Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols first time camper Cabin Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night Two Sukkot community scholarships Biennial 2011 Gersher HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP data alumni Bone Marrow Foundation food care D.C. HSJ Alumni Camper Care Israel love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples medicine dream street fundraising Henry S. Jacobs Camp campgrounds counselor friends Jacobs Camp Music recruitment Arts 2010 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi video development NFTY
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 19 days, 19 hours, 31 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- For tonight's art service, Lauren Dewitt created this original work while we prayed as a community. @… http://t.co/nQp8lhkm20
- Check out this video from the Chalutzim Project of @URJJacobsCamp about their selected grantee, @Heifer! http://t.co/Vw2OEfMkMH
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN