Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal 7.4.2015 July 4, 2015
- A Letter From Anna 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
campgrounds data e18ghteen disabilities friends Camper Care Jewish Teen Funders Network Sukkot NFTY-So Israel 2010 Music Jacobs Camp first time camper D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni recruitment FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols scholarships NFTY medicine fried chicken HSJ Alumni Cabin community care Chanukah Night 1 video Chanukah Night Two dream street Friendships development Arts Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Bone Marrow Foundation counselor Olim Henry S. Jacobs Camp fundraising Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi food