Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
food Dan Nichols; e18ghteen video care data FRIENDSHIP Cabin e18ghteen Israel love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples counselor Chanukah Night 1 Sukkot campgrounds Biennial 2011 community medicine development fundraising HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two recruitment Dan Nichols disabilities Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni first time camper Olim Bone Marrow Foundation Music 2010 Camper Care Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Arts dream street Jacobs Camp NFTY Jewish Teen Funders Network scholarships friends NFTY-So fried chicken
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 15 days, 20 hours, 13 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z