Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
campgrounds NFTY-So development care Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols; e18ghteen scholarships fried chicken Bone Marrow Foundation disabilities Cabin HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples friends Biennial 2011 data Music medicine Camper Care Chanukah Night 1 video FRIENDSHIP Olim NFTY Dan Nichols fundraising food Israel counselor e18ghteen first time camper Chanukah Night Two dream street Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment Sukkot Jacobs Camp Friendships community alumni 2010 Arts D.C. HSJ Alumni
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT