Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- My View Changed at HSJ October 14, 2015
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
D.C. HSJ Alumni 2010 community Camper Care Chanukah Night 1 Sukkot fried chicken NFTY-So first time camper fundraising dream street Dan Nichols love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples e18ghteen development data Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Arts disabilities scholarships video counselor Chanukah Night Two Henry S. Jacobs Camp HSJ Alumni alumni Friendships medicine Jewish Teen Funders Network FRIENDSHIP Israel recruitment friends campgrounds Jacobs Camp NFTY Cabin Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi food care Olim Music
Follow us on Twitter
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles
- Looking forward to spending the weekend in #Nashville with @URJSports6 and @URJJacobsCamp #AmexHampton
- Poster child! @Annamaniac @URJJacobsCamp @URJCamps @URJ #URJBiennial https://t.co/y7M3yiJO8d