Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
medicine NFTY-So Chanukah Night Two Israel community love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Music scholarships Biennial 2011 FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols Henry S. Jacobs Camp video Dan Nichols; e18ghteen dream street Friendships HSJ Alumni counselor care fundraising Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Cabin e18ghteen 2010 Olim first time camper D.C. HSJ Alumni development disabilities Chanukah Night 1 Arts recruitment fried chicken Jacobs Camp data NFTY food alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation campgrounds Camper Care friends
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
10 months, 8 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @NFTYsouthern have a great time this weekend @URJJacobsCamp!
- Henry S. Jacobs Camp Kickoff for New Orleans 4/12 12:15p at The Fly at Audubon Park. @URJJacobsCamp
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp