Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
development Henry S. Jacobs Camp community FRIENDSHIP campgrounds Chanukah Night Two recruitment first time camper scholarships food Arts Dan Nichols dream street Sukkot NFTY-So 2010 Jewish Teen Funders Network video Friendships Jacobs Camp fried chicken alumni Camper Care e18ghteen care Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples medicine Biennial 2011 Dan Nichols; e18ghteen data Chanukah Night 1 HSJ Alumni Cabin fundraising Israel disabilities D.C. HSJ Alumni Bone Marrow Foundation counselor friends Music Olim
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
7 months, 19 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories
- Thank you @NFTYsouthern for joining us in Memphis this weekend! We can't wait to see you in April at @URJJacobsCamp #believe901