Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
FRIENDSHIP Dan Nichols; e18ghteen friends Music Bone Marrow Foundation fundraising HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network care Friendships Olim scholarships D.C. HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp 2010 Camper Care Jacobs Camp community Arts Cabin Chanukah Night Two NFTY data first time camper food Chanukah Night 1 NFTY-So disabilities fried chicken dream street Biennial 2011 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Israel video medicine e18ghteen alumni development Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Dan Nichols counselor campgrounds Sukkot recruitment
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles