Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 25 Question To Ask On The Way Home July 30, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/30 July 30, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/29 July 29, 2015
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
- barbara mansberg: A good read of loyalty AND new adventures!...
- Barbara levingston: Very nice info on blog....
food Dan Nichols Camper Care Sukkot friends NFTY-So first time camper campgrounds Dan Nichols; e18ghteen disabilities Arts community HSJ Alumni Music Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY e18ghteen Biennial 2011 development video fried chicken dream street Friendships Jacobs Camp Bone Marrow Foundation data Cabin Chanukah Night 1 care 2010 Olim medicine fundraising recruitment FRIENDSHIP love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships counselor alumni
Follow us on Twitter
- In preparation for Sunday's departure, here are with 25 questions to ask on the way home. Check it out on our blog! http://t.co/YgpzptsiNo
- It's the second day of Maccabiah! Check out what we're up to! http://t.co/COPVcO7k5g
- It's a very special day at HSJ! http://t.co/vODebqMZff
- Live from HSJ, it's Tuesday afternoon! http://t.co/E2RaE2aead