Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
fried chicken FRIENDSHIP Israel development counselor NFTY-So fundraising Jacobs Camp scholarships campgrounds 2010 dream street video love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols D.C. HSJ Alumni food data Camper Care Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp Friendships medicine Arts NFTY e18ghteen first time camper Cabin disabilities Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network Biennial 2011 alumni Olim care community Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Chanukah Night 1 Chanukah Night Two Sukkot recruitment friends
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 22 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories