Session Two may be quickly coming to an end, but you can bet there is still lots of fun to be had here at Jacobs! See what a blast we had at Rib Night Saturday! Be on the look out for barbeque-sauced faces, sticky camper hands, and a whole lot of line dancing! You can’t miss them, I promise.
Howdy Partner! (Rib Night Video)
on July 31, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- #GivingTuesday November 29, 2014
- NFTY-So: Bringing the Holy Home November 21, 2014
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
- Denise: I remember helping make that album that summer! We...
medicine NFTY love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Cabin Biennial 2011 D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 Jacobs Camp fried chicken Henry S. Jacobs Camp video Sukkot Camper Care data counselor Arts care first time camper Jewish Teen Funders Network 2010 food dream street Olim fundraising community NFTY-So scholarships development FRIENDSHIP disabilities campgrounds recruitment Music e18ghteen Dan Nichols friends Chanukah Night Two alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Friendships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Bone Marrow Foundation HSJ Alumni Israel
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
6 months, 10 days, 1 hour, 36 minutes ago