Session Two in Review
on August 6, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- 2014 Olim B Closing Slideshow July 24, 2014
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols friends Olim Dan Nichols; e18ghteen NFTY Henry S. Jacobs Camp Sukkot Cabin dream street video FRIENDSHIP community care counselor Bone Marrow Foundation Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Friendships alumni Jacobs Camp Jewish Teen Funders Network Camper Care fried chicken love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Chanukah Night Two Gersher development Chanukah Night 1 data e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Israel 2010 recruitment disabilities Arts campgrounds Music first time camper medicine HSJ Alumni food scholarships fundraising
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 12 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- On Take a Chalutzim Camper to Work Day, camp directing is serious business. #jewishcamp @URJCamps @URJJacobsCamp http://t.co/tJgS80yPKs
- Campers share what they've learned from Mazon this week. @StopHunger @URJCamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/JrzlakT1lN
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X