Session Two in Review
on August 6, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
friends Cabin Dan Nichols; e18ghteen love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Music e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni Bone Marrow Foundation Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jewish Teen Funders Network recruitment Jacobs Camp Gersher video Gift of Life Friendships community campgrounds Chanukah Night Two NFTY first time camper Arts Chanukah Night 1 scholarships food FRIENDSHIP Israel Henry S. Jacobs Camp medicine Sukkot counselor alumni disabilities Biennial 2011 dream street Camper Care 2010 HSJ Alumni care fried chicken data development Dan Nichols fundraising
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 1 day, 4 hours, 23 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Summer is about to get one hour closer - Yes! @URJCamps @JewishCamp http://t.co/Lsbd1vTlgc
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf
- #throwbackthursday #afterdark #tbt Even the KISS Army loves HSJ! http://t.co/hUVhTB0tOw
- Telephone & Internet service have been restored at camp - thanks to the diligence of our friendly neighborhood AT&T techs!