Session Two in Review
on August 6, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
D.C. HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network data development Dan Nichols Camper Care campgrounds counselor fried chicken Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation fundraising video Friendships community dream street food Gersher Music NFTY medicine disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Arts Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Israel Cabin friends Olim care Chanukah Night 1 Sukkot HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships alumni first time camper Biennial 2011 FRIENDSHIP
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 18 days, 22 hours, 23 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke