Session Two in Review
on August 6, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
Friendships D.C. HSJ Alumni fried chicken FRIENDSHIP recruitment Israel Music Chanukah Night Two scholarships Dan Nichols Sukkot Chanukah Night 1 counselor dream street food Jewish Teen Funders Network community medicine Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gift of Life HSJ Alumni first time camper Gersher care fundraising development Arts 2010 Camper Care e18ghteen campgrounds alumni Jacobs Camp video NFTY Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation data disabilities friends Henry S. Jacobs Camp Cabin love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 25 days, 7 hours, 56 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- How do you eat your matzah? Inquiring minds want to know (& get more ideas for ourselves)! Tweet @URJ your pics & ideas with #LotsaMatzah.
- Happy Passover to everyone in our Jacobs Camp Family! #passover #pesach #matzah #maror http://t.co/Yw5OetMPZv
- The Camp Office will be closed for the remainder of today and all day tomorrow in recognition of the Festival of Passover. Chag Sameyach!
- HSJ wants to know: What are your ten plagues this passover? Watch this video to find out ours. @URJCamps #JewishCamp #Passover...