Happy New Year from HSJ
on September 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- Be Our Friend November 1, 2013
- A Tale of Two Walkways October 28, 2013
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
- Terrie Monroe: “Changing a life is as if you are changing the w...
Music friends Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Camper Care Henry S. Jacobs Camp dream street Gersher Jewish Teen Funders Network care disabilities development Arts fundraising Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation video NFTY alumni campgrounds counselor scholarships Friendships FRIENDSHIP community Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two recruitment Israel love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples e18ghteen HSJ Alumni Cabin Dan Nichols Chanukah Night 1 2010 food fried chicken data D.C. HSJ Alumni first time camper Gift of Life medicine Biennial 2011 Dan Nichols; e18ghteen
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 6 months, 1 day, 2 hours, 33 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Happy Birthday to the State of Mississippi, our home since 1970! http://t.co/csElxpnWJe
- At 8 PM we're hosting a conference call about our teen summer trip to Israel. Call in: http://t.co/hjLpY7LJU7 @NFTYIsrael @NFTYSouthern
- #throwbackthursday #tbt #1988 Help us get more kids in the pool: http://t.co/IXPmMfdrXk http://t.co/wXzFtXupTe
- Mazel Tov! RT @TIMemphis: Congrats to @rabbimicah for being named @memphismagazine's "2013's Memphian of the Year." http://t.co/7iYHkTkeLo