Happy New Year from HSJ
on September 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Ever Wanted to Experience Messy Night? July 1, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.1.2015 July 1, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 6.30.2015 June 30, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
recruitment first time camper alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen 2010 Chanukah Night Two Camper Care scholarships food Israel Music D.C. HSJ Alumni Jewish Teen Funders Network friends e18ghteen Bone Marrow Foundation development community Cabin NFTY-So NFTY medicine Olim fried chicken Chanukah Night 1 FRIENDSHIP Biennial 2011 Friendships Arts dream street HSJ Alumni care Jacobs Camp counselor campgrounds Sukkot Henry S. Jacobs Camp fundraising video data Dan Nichols love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi disabilities
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/4L5XTBOLUY Stories via @RedwoodsGroup @URJJacobsCamp @sanborncamps
- Check out Olim unit head Zach Goldberg's thoughts on camp! http://t.co/ddNxCvHlDn
- Day 1 of his trip and Josh Balkin of @URJJacobsCamp already knew that this is going to be an amazing summer! http://t.co/tvHOhr8Xyu
- New Blog! http://t.co/QlQnKRvuzY