Happy New Year from HSJ
on September 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
recruitment 2010 Arts Henry S. Jacobs Camp Biennial 2011 campgrounds counselor Gersher data Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi alumni Dan Nichols e18ghteen FRIENDSHIP Friendships Sukkot Music scholarships medicine Cabin friends care community love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples first time camper fundraising video NFTY Jewish Teen Funders Network food Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp disabilities Israel Camper Care Chanukah Night Two Olim dream street HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 fried chicken development
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 10 days, 16 hours, 39 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X
- Garin girls on campout at sunset. #80acres @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/OGMwrvetQQ
- Olim B luggage ready for pickup. #closingday #jewishcamp @urjcamps http://t.co/FHgG9apGkq