Happy New Year from HSJ
on September 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
2010 fried chicken e18ghteen Friendships community food alumni medicine disabilities Camper Care Olim Arts development FRIENDSHIP HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp Sukkot Henry S. Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two Israel friends Chanukah Night 1 campgrounds data dream street care fundraising Dan Nichols; e18ghteen counselor Bone Marrow Foundation Cabin first time camper D.C. HSJ Alumni video love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Dan Nichols Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi scholarships NFTY-So NFTY recruitment Jewish Teen Funders Network Biennial 2011 Music
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 16 days, 18 hours, 7 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z