Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Less Than 80 Days March 26, 2015
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
video Cabin Sukkot medicine Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols; e18ghteen disabilities Biennial 2011 care Chanukah Night 1 2010 Music Israel development Dan Nichols dream street love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples community campgrounds alumni Chanukah Night Two food friends Camper Care NFTY-So fundraising Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor data Henry S. Jacobs Camp Olim first time camper HSJ Alumni fried chicken NFTY Bone Marrow Foundation recruitment Arts Friendships D.C. HSJ Alumni scholarships FRIENDSHIP e18ghteen Jewish Teen Funders Network
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
9 months, 18 days, 10 hours, 59 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Union for Reform Judaism’s SE Conf of Congregations region-wide Shabbaton 3/27-28 @URJJacobsCamp
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z