Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
recruitment fried chicken NFTY fundraising HSJ Alumni care food Gersher friends 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Chanukah Night Two development Chanukah Night 1 Gift of Life first time camper Israel Music campgrounds Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols; e18ghteen counselor data Camper Care Arts D.C. HSJ Alumni Friendships e18ghteen community alumni video Henry S. Jacobs Camp medicine Biennial 2011 scholarships Dan Nichols disabilities Cabin Bone Marrow Foundation dream street Sukkot Jacobs Camp FRIENDSHIP
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 0 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @gokesher: We love this #GoKesher #Birthright #staff #selfie in #Jerusalem with @RebeccaBigman & @ecogary #yalla188 http://t.co/Fo9iJeN…
- Word of our incentive for Jewish military families is getting around! @JewishCamp @URJCamps http://t.co/hFAI2gftiT
- Summer is about to get one hour closer - Yes! @URJCamps @JewishCamp http://t.co/Lsbd1vTlgc
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf