Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- A Letter From Anna 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.3.2015 July 3, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.2.2015 July 2, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
care development Chanukah Night Two medicine Jacobs Camp Camper Care alumni 2010 Cabin FRIENDSHIP friends Biennial 2011 D.C. HSJ Alumni dream street Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Friendships counselor Music NFTY-So Arts e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp Olim Chanukah Night 1 Jewish Teen Funders Network Israel Sukkot disabilities video HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols data Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi community love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples fried chicken recruitment scholarships Bone Marrow Foundation first time camper fundraising food campgrounds NFTY
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/4L5XTBOLUY Stories via @RedwoodsGroup @URJJacobsCamp @sanborncamps
- Check out Olim unit head Zach Goldberg's thoughts on camp! http://t.co/ddNxCvHlDn
- Day 1 of his trip and Josh Balkin of @URJJacobsCamp already knew that this is going to be an amazing summer! http://t.co/tvHOhr8Xyu
- New Blog! http://t.co/QlQnKRvuzY