Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- My View Changed at HSJ October 14, 2015
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
alumni Biennial 2011 Camper Care Friendships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples care e18ghteen food fundraising fried chicken Sukkot D.C. HSJ Alumni Dan Nichols development FRIENDSHIP HSJ Alumni community scholarships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin NFTY counselor Israel Olim campgrounds data NFTY-So Arts disabilities medicine Chanukah Night 1 Bone Marrow Foundation Jewish Teen Funders Network friends dream street video first time camper Jacobs Camp Chanukah Night Two recruitment
Follow us on Twitter
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles
- Looking forward to spending the weekend in #Nashville with @URJSports6 and @URJJacobsCamp #AmexHampton
- Poster child! @Annamaniac @URJJacobsCamp @URJCamps @URJ #URJBiennial https://t.co/y7M3yiJO8d