Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
D.C. HSJ Alumni dream street Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation medicine Dan Nichols; e18ghteen fundraising Israel data Jacobs Camp first time camper video alumni fried chicken Music Camper Care Arts care Cabin Chanukah Night 1 food 2010 Gersher Sukkot scholarships love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples community Henry S. Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols campgrounds HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two development Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor Friendships Olim e18ghteen recruitment disabilities friends FRIENDSHIP NFTY Jewish Teen Funders Network
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 19 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke