Happy Chanukah from HSJ
on December 4, 2013
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
HSJ Alumni Israel food video Music Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi development scholarships Arts Chanukah Night 1 counselor friends love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples FRIENDSHIP D.C. HSJ Alumni Jacobs Camp Sukkot Friendships disabilities alumni 2010 Olim community care dream street Chanukah Night Two Henry S. Jacobs Camp Biennial 2011 data NFTY fundraising campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network Camper Care Dan Nichols; e18ghteen NFTY-So Bone Marrow Foundation Cabin first time camper e18ghteen medicine recruitment fried chicken Dan Nichols
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT