- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Israel Biennial 2011 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gersher first time camper food friends Henry S. Jacobs Camp NFTY fried chicken Jewish Teen Funders Network medicine Chanukah Night Two video alumni fundraising Sukkot care scholarships community love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Olim HSJ Alumni Cabin Chanukah Night 1 campgrounds Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Music Jacobs Camp Dan Nichols data D.C. HSJ Alumni 2010 recruitment dream street Arts Bone Marrow Foundation counselor e18ghteen development Camper Care disabilities Friendships FRIENDSHIP
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 11 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X
- Garin girls on campout at sunset. #80acres @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/OGMwrvetQQ
- Olim B luggage ready for pickup. #closingday #jewishcamp @urjcamps http://t.co/FHgG9apGkq