- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
care Olim love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Bone Marrow Foundation Cabin D.C. HSJ Alumni food fundraising Chanukah Night Two fried chicken campgrounds Israel first time camper Arts Sukkot Dan Nichols 2010 development friends Gersher Friendships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen dream street alumni counselor community HSJ Alumni data video scholarships Biennial 2011 Camper Care recruitment FRIENDSHIP Henry S. Jacobs Camp Jacobs Camp Music medicine disabilities Jewish Teen Funders Network Chanukah Night 1 e18ghteen Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi NFTY
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 19 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke