- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal 7.2.2015 July 2, 2015
- Ever Wanted to Experience Messy Night? July 1, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7.1.2015 July 1, 2015
- barbara mansberg: And a great set of memories for the winter will be...
- Belinda Vinyl: Really underrated record and I'm glad you've giv...
- Allen Moretsky: Thanks so much for the Blogs. Love the updates. Oh...
Chanukah Night Two Jewish Teen Funders Network e18ghteen Jacobs Camp Arts Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp 2010 Cabin video community medicine HSJ Alumni recruitment alumni Biennial 2011 Sukkot Bone Marrow Foundation Dan Nichols; e18ghteen NFTY FRIENDSHIP food Israel Camper Care friends Olim fried chicken fundraising disabilities dream street Dan Nichols D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships development first time camper counselor Friendships care data campgrounds NFTY-So
Follow us on Twitter
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/4L5XTBOLUY Stories via @RedwoodsGroup @URJJacobsCamp @sanborncamps
- Check out Olim unit head Zach Goldberg's thoughts on camp! http://t.co/ddNxCvHlDn
- Day 1 of his trip and Josh Balkin of @URJJacobsCamp already knew that this is going to be an amazing summer! http://t.co/tvHOhr8Xyu
- New Blog! http://t.co/QlQnKRvuzY