- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Long Overdue Record Review August 28, 2014
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
food FRIENDSHIP alumni campgrounds first time camper 2010 Israel D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night Two Camper Care Olim Friendships disabilities scholarships e18ghteen community Chanukah Night 1 NFTY fundraising Sukkot data Henry S. Jacobs Camp Arts Bone Marrow Foundation love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Music development Dan Nichols HSJ Alumni friends fried chicken medicine video dream street Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi counselor Biennial 2011 recruitment care Gersher Cabin Jacobs Camp
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 17 days, 23 hours, 13 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…