- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Jacobs Journal August 1, 2015
- Letter from Anna 7.31.14 July 31, 2015
- Jacobs Journal 7/31 July 31, 2015
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
- barbara mansberg: A good read of loyalty AND new adventures!...
- Barbara levingston: Very nice info on blog....
friends Music Jacobs Camp fundraising Camper Care disabilities dream street 2010 Henry S. Jacobs Camp Olim HSJ Alumni FRIENDSHIP counselor love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples alumni Biennial 2011 e18ghteen community Sukkot Arts recruitment campgrounds NFTY Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi D.C. HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 development medicine Friendships Bone Marrow Foundation food Dan Nichols; e18ghteen first time camper NFTY-So care fried chicken data scholarships Dan Nichols Israel Jewish Teen Funders Network video Cabin Chanukah Night Two
Follow us on Twitter
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT
- Check out what we're up to on this beautiful first day of August! http://t.co/MtsAP0NqZ5
- The Summercamp Daily is out! http://t.co/F4A88jbpFU Stories via @cyjtexas @campjudaea @URJJacobsCamp
- Read up on what we're doing at HSJ this Friday! http://t.co/zQ9uIYvXll