- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Chanukah Night Two Bone Marrow Foundation first time camper community video Jacobs Camp recruitment scholarships care friends NFTY Cabin Friendships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen HSJ Alumni D.C. HSJ Alumni data fried chicken fundraising Olim 2010 disabilities Chanukah Night 1 Camper Care dream street medicine food e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples FRIENDSHIP campgrounds Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols Israel counselor Arts Music Sukkot development Biennial 2011 alumni Gersher
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 10 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X
- Garin girls on campout at sunset. #80acres @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/OGMwrvetQQ
- Olim B luggage ready for pickup. #closingday #jewishcamp @urjcamps http://t.co/FHgG9apGkq