- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
counselor Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols Camper Care Chanukah Night Two love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Biennial 2011 fundraising Dan Nichols; e18ghteen dream street first time camper disabilities fried chicken scholarships alumni NFTY Arts development data e18ghteen Olim D.C. HSJ Alumni friends Israel NFTY-So 2010 campgrounds recruitment food Jacobs Camp community Chanukah Night 1 FRIENDSHIP HSJ Alumni Music Henry S. Jacobs Camp Sukkot Friendships medicine Bone Marrow Foundation video Cabin Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi care
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 15 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories