- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Chalutzim Project 2014 July 30, 2014
- Gary Brandt to Leave HSJ July 29, 2014
- It’s Maccabiah 2014! July 29, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Gersher disabilities Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment care e18ghteen community HSJ Alumni Sukkot Olim Jewish Teen Funders Network food Jacobs Camp NFTY fried chicken counselor Israel development Music Chanukah Night Two Chanukah Night 1 dream street data campgrounds first time camper Camper Care D.C. HSJ Alumni Arts 2010 video medicine Friendships Dan Nichols friends alumni FRIENDSHIP scholarships love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Cabin fundraising Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 19 days, 19 hours, 31 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- For tonight's art service, Lauren Dewitt created this original work while we prayed as a community. @… http://t.co/nQp8lhkm20
- Check out this video from the Chalutzim Project of @URJJacobsCamp about their selected grantee, @Heifer! http://t.co/Vw2OEfMkMH
- We're just an hour away from the start of the Session Two Camper Talent Show! http://t.co/yptdaky1wh
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN