- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- News from Jacobs Camp! August 14, 2014
- End of Session Two 2014 August 5, 2014
- It’s Session Two Rib Night! August 5, 2014
- juegos flash para xo 1.0: Me complace infinitamente la mayoria de la dato...
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
fried chicken fundraising disabilities data Chanukah Night Two first time camper medicine food Camper Care D.C. HSJ Alumni Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi community alumni Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Biennial 2011 Chanukah Night 1 Arts NFTY development Sukkot Israel HSJ Alumni counselor campgrounds Dan Nichols Cabin FRIENDSHIP e18ghteen Henry S. Jacobs Camp care Gersher Music Olim 2010 friends love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Friendships Jacobs Camp scholarships Jewish Teen Funders Network dream street Bone Marrow Foundation recruitment video
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
2 months, 9 days, 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- News from Jacobs Camp! | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/npNAcNKHsJ via @urjjacobscamp
- Gonna be a wild night @URJJacobsCamp for our very own tupelo honey, @JC_Cohen! http://t.co/bpZh1koPCX
- RT @sjlmag: Former @URJJacobsCamp head, @JC_cohen, now 1st Exec Dir of JData Project at Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies @BrandeisU
- RT @HeiferinHouston: Thank you @URJJacobsCamp for your work to raise awareness and funds for @Heifer! You are appreciated! http://t.co/oFqa…