- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish February 4, 2015
- 18 Lessons HSJ taught me about Jewish Leadership. January 2, 2015
- Jump IN! December 16, 2014
- Arlene Perlmutter Mix: MIchele, you hit the nail right on the head with y...
- Best Ablums: There are many good songs in this album...
- House Cleaners Newbury Park: Greetings I am so glad I found your blog page, I r...
Bone Marrow Foundation medicine community Music Camper Care Israel Dan Nichols HSJ Alumni development 2010 love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples care e18ghteen friends campgrounds Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi dream street FRIENDSHIP Henry S. Jacobs Camp recruitment disabilities Jewish Teen Funders Network Arts Chanukah Night 1 NFTY-So Sukkot Dan Nichols; e18ghteen alumni counselor NFTY Chanukah Night Two scholarships data Friendships food fried chicken D.C. HSJ Alumni video Cabin fundraising Jacobs Camp first time camper Biennial 2011 Olim
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
8 months, 20 days, 19 hours, 42 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- Southern and Jewish Does Not Mean Less Jewish | Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/hsgwzyZwie via @urjjacobscamp
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac @timehop
- @URJJacobsCamp @Annamaniac Look at what was in my @timehop! http://t.co/c8YcFfyrqs http://t.co/sy1Mc5fR3z
- hearing "circle game" during tonight's episode of @nbcparenthood brought back some serious @URJJacobsCamp memories