- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
NFTY NFTY-So love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Friendships D.C. HSJ Alumni Sukkot food Henry S. Jacobs Camp medicine development Chanukah Night 1 Olim Jewish Teen Funders Network Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jacobs Camp campgrounds Biennial 2011 Bone Marrow Foundation dream street Dan Nichols FRIENDSHIP friends counselor care scholarships Dan Nichols; e18ghteen fried chicken Chanukah Night Two alumni Israel video Arts Music Cabin fundraising first time camper HSJ Alumni e18ghteen data Camper Care community disabilities 2010 recruitment
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT