Shabbat Shalom from Session Two!
on July 12, 2014
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- 2015 HSJ Counselors of the Year! August 4, 2015
- 2015 End of Session Two Slideshow August 3, 2015
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
- Sylvia Goodman: The Bilbe Circus has to be a major addition to Cam...
dream street Friendships 2010 Cabin care food data community Arts Chanukah Night Two e18ghteen HSJ Alumni Bone Marrow Foundation D.C. HSJ Alumni Henry S. Jacobs Camp Music friends FRIENDSHIP NFTY-So fried chicken disabilities Israel Biennial 2011 counselor scholarships Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Jewish Teen Funders Network fundraising medicine NFTY Camper Care Dan Nichols; e18ghteen recruitment first time camper alumni development Olim Sukkot campgrounds video Chanukah Night 1 Dan Nichols Jacobs Camp
Follow us on Twitter
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI
- Shabbat shalom from not @URJJacobsCamp...
- Tonight @TLC's 'Who Do You Think You Are' #Memphis native, @URJJacobsCamp-er @ginnygoodwin learns about her family http://t.co/woT30xnybT