Shabbat Shalom from Session Two!
on July 12, 2014
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Three Campers Share One Home January 14, 2016
- My Heart Belongs to HSJ December 24, 2015
- Happy Hanukkah from Anna December 9, 2015
- Zenonia: great review...
- John: I love many songs in this album. Now I know this ...
- QuocHung: NFTY is more than just an organization – it has ...
NFTY-So love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples Friendships NFTY Sukkot Jacobs Camp food FRIENDSHIP fundraising Dan Nichols Henry S. Jacobs Camp data Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Camper Care Arts alumni dream street Biennial 2011 friends campgrounds video care e18ghteen D.C. HSJ Alumni medicine fried chicken HSJ Alumni Olim community Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Cabin first time camper Music Jewish Teen Funders Network Israel disabilities scholarships counselor Chanukah Night 1 recruitment development Bone Marrow Foundation 2010 Chanukah Night Two
Follow us on Twitter
- Love @URJCamps and learning about all we do in the #SWARR region from @URJGFC and @URJJacobsCamp!!
- So excited to see @URJJacobsCamp's Anna Herman and @URJGFC's @louidobin at #SWARR Conference!
- Jacobs Camp @URJJacobsCamp Shabbat at @GatesofPrayer 11/20 8p #NOLA
- you know you go to @URJJacobsCamp when you get excited about water bottles