Shabbat Shalom from Session Two!
on July 12, 2014
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Registration NOW Open September 8, 2015
- The Best Gift I’ve Ever Gotten September 8, 2015
- Through Triumph and Tragedy HSJ Makes Our Community a Better Place August 28, 2015
- zenny: It's very husband and wife story.family record al...
- Lizzie: This is a wonderful life connection! I'm a teache...
- Jane Herman: Tiffany, From the minute I met Nadav, he and I ...
first time camper Friendships medicine Henry S. Jacobs Camp Camper Care care e18ghteen FRIENDSHIP love; Jacobs Camp; camp couples scholarships Chanukah Night Two video 2010 Israel Bone Marrow Foundation disabilities campgrounds Arts Music friends Sukkot Biennial 2011 alumni fried chicken community food recruitment Jewish Teen Funders Network Dan Nichols Chanukah Night 1 Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Jacobs Camp NFTY-So counselor fundraising NFTY D.C. HSJ Alumni dream street HSJ Alumni development data Olim Dan Nichols; e18ghteen Cabin
Follow us on Twitter
- @WinterLightHome @URJ Many camps, like @URJJacobsCamp, have programs like Dream Street! Reach out to @JewishCamp to find opps.
- Having a great time with @NFTYsouthern at @URJJacobsCamp!
- #tbt to an incredibly powerful week I spent post-#Katrina. @URJ @URJJacobsCamp #Katrina10Years https://t.co/ijBC2cAV07
- The past director of @URJJacobsCamp recalls the Reform Movement's post-#Katrina relief work: http://t.co/Yuhl0sPfKL http://t.co/gdZyEcYCMI