From fried chicken to the HSJ iPhone app, your favorite counselor to our active Twitter feed, camp director J.C. Cohen explores the top ten reasons why Jacobs Camp rocks.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Friendships Arts community scholarships development friends video Gift of Life data HSJ Alumni Chanukah Night 1 fundraising Dan Nichols Music Camper Care Cabin Henry S. Jacobs Camp first time camper Dream Street; Camp Dream Street Mississippi Green Jacobs Camp dream street Bone Marrow Foundation counselor Sukkot NFTY medicine FRIENDSHIP fried chicken disabilities 2010 Chanukah Night Two food Greening Dan Nichols; e18ghteen e18ghteen Gersher care campgrounds Israel recruitment Biennial 2011 D.C. HSJ Alumni alumni
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 26 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes