Many Jacobs alumni have moved away from the Deep South. Some are in places as close as Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston & Nashville; others are in places as far away as New York & Boston to the east, Chicago & Minneapolis to the north, and Los Angeles, San Francisco & Seattle to the west. To our Jacobs contemporaries in those far-flung locales, we have one request: send your kids home to Utica in the summers.
on July 26, 2011
Alumni from all over came in to relive fond memories, and to be a camper again. All in all, the day was a success and a great experience. While playing staff vs. alumni machanayim in the Berman, I was standing in between my Maskilim counselor Ben Barron, and my Maskilim camper Sam Pailet, who is on staff. This was a very special moment for me, a true representation of the multi-generational nature of the Jacobs family.
on June 12, 2011
Thomas D. Willhite wrote, “How do you say “thank you” for sunshine or health…for clear days or gentle rains…for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live.”
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp: The Great Unknown May 6, 2013
- 44 Is a Very Happy Number! (How Happy Is It?) April 26, 2013
- Out of the Box April 5, 2013
- hanna: wow it sucks...
- hann: i dont like it...
- Be a Jewish role model this summer! | RJ Blog: [...] Think Twice Sophie Samuels was 23, had gra...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2013 at Jacobs Camp starts:
in 27 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes