J.C., Gary, Ellen, Sandy and 5,996 other Reform Jews are headed to Washington, DC this week for the URJ Biennial. And for the first time ever, the virtual Biennial experience brings you all of the highlights live – including a speech from President Obama!
on December 6, 2011
I know next week is going to be a whirlwind. I hope my feet are as ready as my heart. I am thrilled to be a part of the largest Biennial in the URJ’s history. I will have the pleasure of working with my colleagues from across the URJ – many who are now friends, and many more who I have never met. I am also prepared for the special Jewish moments that I can experience only at the Biennial; celebrating Shabbat with thousands of people is going to be something else.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- What Are Your Ten Plagues This Passover? April 12, 2014
- Blog Contest Winners March 14, 2014
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 1 month, 18 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- @URJJacobsCamp @URJ @URJCamps We heard that WRJ Southwest had a great weekend there!
- From this little plot of earth in Utica, Mississippi, we wish you (and our planet) a Happy Earth Day. http://t.co/5CPzO1IQ4g
- The camp office will be closed today in recognition of the seventh day of Passover.
- Shavua Tov - may you have a good week! @ Beit K'nesset, Jacobs Camp http://t.co/jRAF2WcQ4V