J.C., Gary, Ellen, Sandy and 5,996 other Reform Jews are headed to Washington, DC this week for the URJ Biennial. And for the first time ever, the virtual Biennial experience brings you all of the highlights live – including a speech from President Obama!
on December 6, 2011
I know next week is going to be a whirlwind. I hope my feet are as ready as my heart. I am thrilled to be a part of the largest Biennial in the URJ’s history. I will have the pleasure of working with my colleagues from across the URJ – many who are now friends, and many more who I have never met. I am also prepared for the special Jewish moments that I can experience only at the Biennial; celebrating Shabbat with thousands of people is going to be something else.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Trust at Jacobs Camp July 21, 2014
- Shabbat Shalom from Session Two! July 12, 2014
- My Interview with a Maskilimer July 9, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 12 days, 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- On Take a Chalutzim Camper to Work Day, camp directing is serious business. #jewishcamp @URJCamps @URJJacobsCamp http://t.co/tJgS80yPKs
- Campers share what they've learned from Mazon this week. @StopHunger @URJCamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/JrzlakT1lN
- Boker Tov! What are we up to this morning at camp? @URJJacobsCamp @URJGUCI @URJCampHarlam @URJCampColeman @URJEisnerCamp @URJCraneLake
- Enjoying a great evening of Jewish music with Naomi Less! @jchicksrock @JewishRockRadio #jewishcamp http://t.co/5lbeLdDb7X