J.C., Gary, Ellen, Sandy and 5,996 other Reform Jews are headed to Washington, DC this week for the URJ Biennial. And for the first time ever, the virtual Biennial experience brings you all of the highlights live – including a speech from President Obama!
on December 6, 2011
I know next week is going to be a whirlwind. I hope my feet are as ready as my heart. I am thrilled to be a part of the largest Biennial in the URJ’s history. I will have the pleasure of working with my colleagues from across the URJ – many who are now friends, and many more who I have never met. I am also prepared for the special Jewish moments that I can experience only at the Biennial; celebrating Shabbat with thousands of people is going to be something else.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Camp Passion February 3, 2014
- A Blabbery, Bloated Blob Blog January 15, 2014
- Happy Chanukah from HSJ December 4, 2013
- michael kors handbags outlet: discussion about this post at this place at this w...
- Stevie: I read this piece of writing completely regarding ...
- Kevin: I don't normally visit this type of website but I...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
in 3 months, 2 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes
Follow us on Twitter
- Summer is about to get one hour closer - Yes! @URJCamps @JewishCamp http://t.co/Lsbd1vTlgc
- The countdown is on! Register your child now! @urjcamps @jewishcamp #jewishcamp #summercamp http://t.co/bYDV6Szmxf
- #throwbackthursday #afterdark #tbt Even the KISS Army loves HSJ! http://t.co/hUVhTB0tOw
- Telephone & Internet service have been restored at camp - thanks to the diligence of our friendly neighborhood AT&T techs!