J.C., Gary, Ellen, Sandy and 5,996 other Reform Jews are headed to Washington, DC this week for the URJ Biennial. And for the first time ever, the virtual Biennial experience brings you all of the highlights live – including a speech from President Obama!
on December 6, 2011
I know next week is going to be a whirlwind. I hope my feet are as ready as my heart. I am thrilled to be a part of the largest Biennial in the URJ’s history. I will have the pleasure of working with my colleagues from across the URJ – many who are now friends, and many more who I have never met. I am also prepared for the special Jewish moments that I can experience only at the Biennial; celebrating Shabbat with thousands of people is going to be something else.
- Everyone is Accepted For Who They Are August 17, 2012
- Distance Need Not Deprive April 4, 2012
- Angels at Jacobs Camp July 6, 2012
- Parashat Maasei D’var Torah July 26, 2014
- Naomi Less Comes to HSJ! July 25, 2014
- 2014 Olim B Closing Slideshow July 24, 2014
- Gail Johnson: Beautiful read. I sent it to Rabbi Barry who live...
- Lauren Loeb Ungar: I am so excited to see my former "Little Sis" an...
- April Update | We 3 Kings + 1: […] Photo cred: http://blogs.rj.org/jacobs/2...
Countdown to Camp
- Summer 2014 begins in...:
1 month, 16 days, 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
Follow us on Twitter
- A special lunch for Yom Yisrael. #hsjfoodie #yomyisrael @urjcamps #jewishcamp http://t.co/datzMwMfZN
- We love this! MT @URJJacobsCamp: Campers share what they've learned from @StopHunger this week. @URJCamps http://t.co/wwAvzzVkxz
- #hsjfoodie Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes & gravy. Better than DQ! @ URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp http://t.co/0RjaKexCke
- The bus is loaded & Chalutzim is outta here! Next stop: North Carolina! http://t.co/OM6cjnrXwV